WP Mail SMTP Pro is the most popular plugin for WordPress SMTP and PHP Mailer. Reconfigure the function wp_mail () to Use Gmail / Mailgun / SendGrid / SMTP instead of mail() defaults and create settings page to manage settings.
If you have a problem with WordPress not sending emails, you're not alone. With the proliferation of spam filters, it's hard to access your inbox unless your email is configured correctly. Once you've switched from the default WordPress email settings to WP Mail SMTP, your ability to send emails will be resolved.
Prevent your WordPress email from being marked as spam, WP Mail SMTP Integrates with all the best secure SMTP providers. No matter how many emails you need to send, you can connect with a provider that suits your business needs and budget.
Premium features WP Mail SMTP Pro - # 1 WordPress SMTP Plugin in the World
- White Glove Setup: Allows installing and configuring WP Mail SMTP for you.
- Email Log: Control email sent by your WordPress site.
- Manage Notifications: Control email sent by your WordPress site.
- Amazon SES: Harness the power of AWS with our Amazon SES integration.
- Gmail / G Suite: Use OAuth to authenticate your account, keep your login information secure.
- Mailgun: Use your Mailgun account to reliably send all WordPress emails.
- Office 365: Connect to your Office 365 account with our Microsoft mailer.
- Outlook.com: Our Microsoft mailer also supports other services, including Outlook.com.
- SendGrid: Use your SendGrid account to reliably send your WordPress emails.
- All Other SMTP Providers: Utilize your web server or third party SMTP server to send your email.
- See also: Summary WordPress Plugin Free premium, daily updates
- WP Mail SMTP Pro v2.0.1 NULLED: WP-MAIL-SMTP-PRO-V2.0.1.ZIP
- LTG launches on Dcoin - New hard disk mining mode that anyone can join
- View welfare minister said shapes or graphics lips
- 3 best free marketing tools for you
- Learn about the Dragon clan in the game Auto Chess Mobile - Knowledge sharing blog
- Fix Windows 10 computer error when all applications are closed when Sleep - Knowledge Sharing Blog