Which one should you choose between PPC and SEO - When you launch a new website or online business, you must invest a significant amount of attention, energy, and resources in your marketing. You have a multitude of options when you are looking to increase your online presence and make your website more popular. But often people use two main marketing methods.
It is PPC and SEO. Both are strong in their own way, and can give you all the traffic you need to make your business successful. You can pay for traffic by paying for it through PPC advertising programs like what Google AdWords and Yahoo Search Marketing provide to others. You can also combine SEO best practices or hire an SEO specialist to earn free traffic from search results.
No one can say whether PPC or SEO is better, because it mostly depends on the type of website and business you are operating. It depends on your needs and your budget. There are also a few other questions you will need to answer before you choose SEO or PPC. That is why we decided to help you do so. You will first need to set your exact needs and then look through your options and resources to find out if SEO or PPC is right for you.
How much is your advertising budget?
The first and most obvious condition to answer your question whether you should use SEO or PPC is your advertising budget. If you have at least some money to spend on advertising, you can start with a minimum of $ 5 to $ 10 per day. But if you can't spend on advertising right now, then go with SEO because it's free.
However, if you have at least a little capital to invest in paid advertising, then you will experience a lot of benefits. Eg:
- Fast test - The main focus of the website is to get conversions, no matter what you are selling. The goal of the website is for users to take action. If you can actively test your website and optimize it in the process, you can increase conversion rates. You need traffic to create data and see how your website works. Buying some traffic is a prominent way to get good and fast results.
- Changing the SEO algorithm will not cause problems - The biggest problem every SEO investor faces is when Google updates the algorithm over time. When this happens, if your website is optimized in a specific way, it may lose rankings. If you lose your rank, your profits are greatly reduced. However, when you pay for traffic, you will get your money value and receive steady traffic. No matter what changes in Google's search algorithm.
But using PPC needs a little learning, so you shouldn't do it all. Start with a small targeted campaign and connect it to your Google Analytics account to see how far it will take you.
See more: Build a Website with WordPress
What is the average price of CPC?
CPC stands for cost per click. Most CPC platforms allow users to bid the amount they are willing to pay for a click, which can vary greatly depending on the keyword they are targeting. For example, if you want to target people searching for keywords that lose weight quickly, take a look at CPC in Google's External Keyword Research Tool -> Traffic Estimator. It can be coins or can be up to $ 30 per click. If you face prices like this, it will be very difficult to be a new advertiser. So choosing SEO would be the best way.
How competitive is the search engine ranking in your Niche?
Before making your decision, you should also evaluate the competitiveness of the search engine results pages within your niche. You can do this by entering keywords into Google's external Keyword Research application or the MOZ keyword explorer. It will give you an approximate monthly search volume and show you the level of the keyword. It will also show the number of advertisers currently bidding on your keyword.
In most niches, the keywords you will target are dominated by authority pages. It seems impossible to compete with them without a large capital investment. In this case, it is a better option to pay for PPC campaigns.
Use both at the same time
It is not always necessary to choose between PPC and SEO, because you can use both together. In fact, if you have the time or human resources needed for SEO and the capital needed to run PPC campaigns, you'll launch your website to get a really good start.
When to use SEO or PPC to increase your profits
While both SEO and PPC are effective ways to gain online traffic, they are best suited for specific situations. You may encounter some difficulties in gaining traffic with them for the same reason. Depending on your target audience and what you are offering, you will achieve better results.
When should you use SEO?
Here are some cases where SEO is better than PPC.
- When you want to create an authoritative website - Establishing yourself as a competent person or a thought leader in your industry will take quite a bit of time. But once you achieve that, it will generate a lot of free traffic and you can make money from that traffic. When you build your reputation to this point, you will dominate the market. The only way to achieve this is through strong content production and smart SEO strategies.
- When you want to add value to your website - You may want to sell your website someday, even if you are running a good business with it. In that case, having organic traffic and high page rank will help you sell that website at a high price.
- When you want consistent results - It takes more time to get results with SEO, but in return, it will provide longer ROI. When you establish a good ranking, you will have a stable amount of traffic. You can also work to maintain and improve your results from there, which will be even more beneficial.
When should you use PPC?
Using PPC can make your ads appear on many Social Media websites, on website banners, even in some chat applications. You can use Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising Program, Bing Ads, Messenger or any Niche specific PPC system as long as you know exactly who you want to target.
Here are a few cases of using PPC that will be highly beneficial.
- When you need immediate results - You can make a lot of money by creating content, advertising that content on the PPC program and directing viewers to the landing page. This method can earn thousands of dollars. You can start counting the minutes before you see a lot of visitors to your website. When you start a campaign on the PPC system, your ad will appear in front of millions of users. Visitors will come to you immediately. Thanks to all these benefits, PPC works really well with zipped pages, product launches, affiliate marketing, especially if you are working with high conversion incentives. Moreover, you can also use it for event-focused marketing, seasonal promotions, online business campaigns, venture projects and anything else that comes to mind. PPC can be highly effective when you want to get some targeted traffic to your website quickly.
- When you need highly targeted traffic - One of the things that makes PPC promotions so effective is that they provide highly targeted traffic. You can narrow your prospects by a specific demographic. A lot of social media websites like Facebook can be very precise in their targeting and can help you find people based on their interests, favorite bands, the communities they participate in and serve well. than everyone's business needs.
- When what you are promoting is inconvenient in time - Events, lots of marketing products and services have an expiration date. The timing of an SEO campaign can produce belated results and it may not be worth investing in time. However, at times when you really need to be quick, PPC marketing can be a great option.
- When your website is not made to fit SEO requirements - SEO requires your website to be rich in content and updated regularly. This is the only way you can show search engines that your website is relevant, reminding them to continue ranking your website at the top of the page. For many websites, the traffic they generate through PPC campaigns is perfect as long as it converts into actual buyers.
- If you want to be at the top of the search results for a specific keyword - As you have seen in most search results, there is always a website on the top that has Ads. It was there because they paid to be there. In that case, about 50% of the traffic comes slowly from that website. If you do not use PPC, you will lose a lot of clicks to competitors. If you want to ensure that you maximize the clicks you receive from your keywords, then PPC is the right choice. You can beat your competitors just by paying Google.
See more: Create Web
The answer to whether to use PPC or SEO for your business depends a lot on your needs. PPC is a prominent way to bring your business the essentials and start your growth. It will get you instant traffic that you can start converting. But if you really want to make the most of PPC and dominate the market, you'll need a bit of learning or hiring an experienced person. Google will provide you with their certification process, both for Google Analytics and Google AdWords, so you will know where you can find out. However, you always remember that when you finish using PPC, most of your traffic will disappear.
Good SEO practices are important and it can bring you some consistent results, but it takes time to develop the authority you need for the right keywords. Moreover, there will be a lot of fluctuations in the way you rank, especially in competitive markets.
Having said that, SEO is a long-term strategy that will bring you the highest quality traffic and the most potential customers. Moreover, if you choose to use PPC, your optimization efforts will certainly help.
- Dự đoán tử vi 2016 của Cung Bảo Bình
- Xmas - Astra Agency BIG sale on all products | Fun Learning Web-Sharing knowledge and IT resources
- What is a blog? Learn about blogs, bloggers, and blogging
- Explain the domain name registration for beginners
- Which WordPress backup plugin is finest?