Table of Contents
What is Kasta (KASTA)?
Kasta is a blockchain alternative for mobile payment services. Kasta’s platform makes P2P payments easy, simple and accessible.
Kasta provides the market with the convenience needed for cross-border payments on a global scale. Through its platform, the project aims to globalize cryptocurrency adoption, improving the functionality of financial services.
What problem does Kasta solve?
Payments are getting more and more complicated. P2P payments are still inconvenient. The lack of supporting features to make seamless P2P payments:
- Operate a cryptocurrency wallet, which has a long and confusing address.
- Complicated currency exchange procedures. Users are required to go through some lengthy exchange procedures before gaining the right to trade the way they want.
- Legal issues surrounding blockchain legitimacy. So far, only El Salvador accepts Bitcoin as legal currency. The regulatory volatility surrounding cryptocurrencies is proving to be a burden for many institutions.
- Lack of payment-centric solutions. Cryptocurrency platforms do not have any “buy now pay later” model.
How to solve the problem of Kasta
- Easy Swap: Users are required to choose the right currency for their payments. Example: Sender A pays via BTC and sender B receives GBP.
- Buy Now Pay Later: A popular choice in mainstream stores, Kasta adopts this model to provide a payment-centric solution. The project allows users to buy from online stores and choose a payment plan for their products.
- Crypto wallet made easy: Kasta eliminates the need for a crypto wallet when paying through the platform. Users can pay by phone number, email address or QR code.
- An easy on- and off-chain crypto service: This allows for easy real-world crypto spending. Bank transfers are supported to and from Kasta. Enables payments directly to a debit card outside of Kasta and offers a Kasta debit card for users to spend their crypto anywhere.
- Ticker: KASTA.
- Blockchain: Ethereum.
- Contract: Updating,…
- Token Standard: ERC20
- Token Type: Utility, Governance.
- Total Supply: 1,500,000,000 KASTA.
- Circulating Supply: 37,500,000 KASTA.
- Seed: 8.9%.
- Private: 9.1%.
- TGE: 2.5%.
- Advisors: 5%.
- Team: 12%.
- Ecosystem & Referrals: 5%.
- Development: 15%.
- Marketing: 12%.
- Operations: 10%.
- Exchanges & Market making: 8%.
- Rewards: 10%.
- General reserve: 2.5%.
Token Release Schedule
Token Use Case
KASTA is a cryptocurrency that offers many applications and benefits in the ecosystem. You can not only use it as a payment method. By investing you will get reduced exchange fees, improved rate of return and even more benefits like cashback and limited design debit cards.
- Debit card: If you stake KASTA, you will be able to customize your own debit card design.
- Shared staking pool: Stake with your friends to create a bigger staking pool and get your rewards together.
- Cashbackvoting: By staking, customers will be able to vote for brands that offer cashback.
KASTA was introduced as the 8th project on Bybit Launchpad, you can see details here.
On which exchange is KASTA traded?
Spot trading pair KASTA/USDT will be listed on Bybit at 19h 5/1/2022 Vietnam time.
Register a Bybit account now: https://blogtienao.com/go/bybit
Safe storage wallet
Can be stored on Coin98 Wallet.
Enter Coin98 Wallet Referral ID as “C98NBDN89Q” to support BTA.
Compare with other crypto companies
Hope the article provides useful information to you and please consider the article as reference information and not investment advice.