What is JSON and what is it used for?
JSON is a structured information storage format and is mainly used to transfer data between server and client.
Basic file is a simpler and lighter alternative for XML (Extensible Markup Language) has the same function.
This process is easier to do with JSON than XML / RSS. And today, when many websites are applying AJAX, files .json has become very popular.
- Mã Postcode - SWIFT CODE - Zip code của các ngân hàng Việt Nam
- Bitcoin's 10-day volatility may be the first step to normalize
- How to rename Linux files
- GeneratePress Review - Improve Load Time by 385%
- How to find WordPress login URLs guide for beginners