The recent boom of Trend GameFi or Play to Earn has led to Initial Game Offering (IGO) becoming more popular in the Crypto community. Like other forms of IGO allows you to pre-purchase NFTs and tokens in the first phase of the project.
- Jen Psaki Threatens Parents Who are Blocking ‘Medically Necessary, Life-Saving’ Transgender Surgeries for Children
- NFT platform backed by former Disney CEO raised $ 150 million, valued at $ 1 billion
- Alibaba Group Vice President: “I Like Cryptocurrencies”
- A series of iPhones with a sharp drop in price
- PUBG game developer cooperates with Solana
Let’s learn more about IGO with Blogtienao.
you are watching: What is IGO(Initial Game Offering)? Learn about IGO from AZ
IGO (Initial Game Offering) is a form of fundraising organized through launchpad platforms. Depending on the project, participants may be able to pre-purchase tokens, NFTs of games built on the Blockchain.
In some cases, tokens and NFTs obtained from IGO may be traded outside of the gaming ecosystem on decentralized exchanges and NFT marketplaces.
Why is IGO needed?
Games on blockchain are gradually growing bigger and bigger. Because of that, IGO was born and developed. Popular games like Axie Infinity, CryptoBlades and Alien Worlds have hundreds of thousands of daily active users. Axie Infinity has even more than $1.1 billion in revenue in 2021.
The main purpose of IGO is to provide the first purchase right into game assets. Investors deposit money into it, wait for the game to develop, and expect a lot of return in the future.
IDO has helped defi develop, so will IGO in the future. In addition to capital and profit, it is also a launching pad to help game projects and investors and players reach each other easily.
How to join IGO?
The way to participate in IGO is almost the same as other forms of capital raising. Currently, there are many IGO launchpads on the market. These include Binance NFT, GameFI, GameStarter, EnjinStarter, Seedify.fund…
Watch now: What is Binance NFT? Biannce NFT . platform review and guide
Different launchpads have different ways to join IGO. These launchpads typically require investors to purchase the launchpad’s own platform tokens in order to participate.
Take IGO on Binance NFT as an example, you need to hold a certain amount of BNB in your Binance wallet to be eligible to participate. Participants then need to lock that amount of tokens for a certain period of time. Depending on the allocation algorithm, you will receive the token amount or NFT of the project based on the number of tokens locked.
Difference between IGO and ICO, IEO, IDO
IGO is similar to all other forms of fundraising. The biggest difference lies in what you invest in which is a game on the blockchain.
The general purpose ICO, IDO, IEO forms are still raising capital from investors. Then use that capital to develop the project. The next difference lies in the ways in which they work. Compare IGO with IDO, ICO and IEO:
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO): The first way to raise capital appeared in crypto. ICO was used by Ethereum in 2018. This is a form of direct crowdfunding without going through a third party.
- Initial Exchange Offering (IEO): A form of fundraising that is not directly hosted by the project team, but located in a cryptocurrency exchange. Most projects have to go through a rigorous evaluation process before being held an IEO on an exchange.
- Initial Dex Offering (IDO): Same as ICO. But the token is stored on a decentralized exchange (DEX) like Uniswap, Pancake…
- Initial Game Offering (IGO): Similar to IDO. But projects are games on a certain blockchain ecosystem.
Note when joining IGO
IGO is a form of investment with high returns. However, before investing in any IGO platform or projects in the IGO stage, a few things should be considered:
- DYOR, research carefully on the token sale project.
- Evaluate ROI of previous IGO projects on that launchpad. A launchpad with a history of high ROI projects will outperform others in terms of profitability.
- Carefully evaluate the value of participating launchpads. Balance between the risk of launchpad platform token falling in price and the profit when participating in IGO.
Outstanding IGO Platforms
One of the first launchpads that ushered in the IGO concept. This launchpad platform is built on top of Binance Smart Chain, Ehthereum. With the advantage of going ahead, the average ROI of each GameFi project is 807%. The highest project ROI is up to 6768%.
see more : Update on Mina ecosystem in March 2022
Seedify is the IGO launchpad platform under Binance Smart Chain. Rich Tier system, suitable for many participants. To date, the platform has hosted IGOs for 39 projects. The average return of Seedify is about 7 times, the highest ROI project is 50 times.
EnjinStarter focuses on Blockchain Gaming and Metaverses built on Enjin’s Jumpnet. Enjinstarter not only helps game makers to issue their own tokens, but also builds different ways to raise capital through selling virtual items like NFT.
Team EnjinStarter has a strong background in the gaming industry, mentored by Enjin’s CEO and CTO. They are pioneers in the field of GameFI and the NFT space.
Hope the above article has provided you with an overview of Initial Game Offering (IGO). Good luck with your investment decisions. This article is for informational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice.
From BTA with Love❤️
seo marketing wordpress seo seo hosting seo and marketing word press seo wordpress and seo wordpress marketing hosting seo seo press pro market seo seo & marketing seo e marketing e marketing seo seo pro wordpress marketing & seo seo di wordpress wordpress seo host hosting and seo wordpress hosting seo wordpress seo wordpress wordpress for marketing seo press wordpress marketing for seo