Recently a security hole was found on the latest version of wordpress, version 5.2.3
- This attack can bypass simple WAF (Web Application Firewall) to access restricted content on web server, such as phpMyAdmin.
- This attack could compromise your WordPress site with content from the default vhost.
- Set security headers for webserver and no-cache for Cache-Control
There are no any updates from wordpress for this vulnerability and the POC (Exploit Exploiting Tool) has been spread publicly on the network. So you need to check and enhance the security of your website as well as backup data regularly to avoid unfortunate cases.
- Instructions to use .htaccess file to enhance security for WordPress website
- Some configuration settings in wp-config help improve WordPress security
- Binance again "unscheduled maintenance," rejected OKEX's offer of assistance, and blocked CEO Jay Hao
- Phần mềm diệt virus tốt nhất trên Windows 10 ?
- Panoz Esperante supercar image Jan Magnussen Edition 2003 & exterior
- CZ: Bitcoin could "easily" reach a market cap of $ 2 trillion
- Bitcoin price recovered to $ 6300 after a brief dip, targeting to fill the CME gap above