W3 Total Cache Pro (W3TC) improve the SEO and user experience for your website by increasing site performance and reducing load times by taking advantage of features like integrated content delivery network (CDN) and the latest best practices.
W3TC is a web performance optimization framework (WPO) of the web server only for WordPress has been trusted by millions of publishers, web developers, and web hosts worldwide for over a decade. This is the total performance solution to optimize your WordPress website.
Premium features W3 Total Cache Pro Plugin
Encourage: You should combine with Plugin Asset CleanUp Pro: Page Speed Booster to bring out the best performance
- Compatible with shared hosting, private servers / virtual servers / dedicated server clusters
- Manage the content distribution network (CDN) with Media Library, theme files, and WordPress itself
- Mobile support: corresponding cache of pages by referrer or user agent group including topic switching for referrer or user agent groups
- Accelerated mobile site support (AMP)
- Secure port layer support (SSL)
- Caching of pages and posts (minified and compressed) in memory either on disk or on (FSD) CDN (by user agent group)
- Caching of feeds (web pages, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory either on disk or on CDN
- Caching of search results pages (for example, URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of segments in memory or on disk
- Storage methods include Local Disk, Redis, Memcached, APC, APCu, eAccelerator, XCache and WinCache
- Minimize posts and pages and RSS feeds
- Minimize inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS with automatic updates
- Delay off-screen images with Lazy Load to improve user experience
- Browser cache using cache control, future expiration titles and entity tags (ETag) with cache cache
- Import the post attachment directly to Media Library (and CDN)
- Take advantage of many of our CDN integrations to optimize images
- WP-CLI support for clearing buffers, query string updates and more
- Various security features to help ensure site safety
- Buffer statistics give performance details for any of the features that are enabled
- Extension box to customize or extend for Cloudflare, WPML and more
- Integrated reverse proxy via Nginx or Varnish
- Fragment Caching: Social layer, personalization and e-commerce, etc. are common elements of very dynamic websites. That means caching the entire page to improve user experience and performance is not a solution.
- Fragment Caching bridge the gap between no caching and full-page caching, ideally by Google. By extending the WordPress temporary API, W3TC allows developers to carry both horizontal and vertical scales without doing anything else.
- Extension Framework As mentioned above, extensions / add-ons represent a great opportunity for both projects to reduce many problems or use cases.
Similar suggestions: WP Rocket – Best WordPress Cache Plugin
- W3 Total Cache Pro v0.13.3 NULLED: w3-total-cache-v0.13.3.zip
The post W3 Total Cache Pro v0.13.3 NULLED – Plugin WordPress Cache appeared first on WordPress Support – Theme Sharing, Free Plugin constantly updated.Read more :