User Role Editor Pro - user role editor. Are you satisfied with the standard list of WordPress roles or the distribution of user capabilities among them? Do you want to change something in the user rights and system?
Plugin User Role Editor Pro WordPress will help you. Edit any existing role, create a new role, fill the selected role with the features you need. Assign newly created roles or features directly to the user.
Salient features User Role Editor Pro
- Block selected administrator menu items on each role basis
- Display the front menu item for everyone, logged in users, logged in users with selected role (s), not just visitors
- Block selected navigation menus from editing for the selected role
- Block selected gadgets and sidebars in the "Interface" menu on each role basis
- Block selected meta boxes (dashboard, post, page, custom post type) for roles
- Block access to other roles for the selected role
- Each plugin access for roles and users has the ability to "activ_plugins"
- Export and import user roles
- Multisite: Role and user management for all sites at Network Administration from one point: edit, copy roles for all subpages, assign roles and capabilities to users, copy Copy the current user along with his rights to all network sites.
- Multisite: Restrict one-page administrator access to the capabilities of the selected user and Add / Delete role activities within the User role editor
- Multi-site: Superadmin can set a personalized list of available topics to activate for selected single web site administrators.
- Edit the content of restricted access features:
- Force all custom post types to use their own custom capabilities instead of using a category built on the basis of ‘post,’ for example, ‘edit_ideo’ instead of ‘edit_posts’.
- Enable the "Create" ability for posts / pages / custom post types. For example, no user with the ‘create_post’ ability will only be allowed to edit existing posts.
- Limited access users to edit selected posts and pages only by post / page ID, or / and category / categorical ID or / and author user ID
- Users have limited access to Gravity Forms using the form ID list
- Restrict access to view content for selected roles and with short_codes
- Manage what items are shown for what role
- The admin page viewer is displayed at the bottom of each admin backend page (wp-admin), the list of user capabilities is checked by this page and the plugins connected to it.
- Free advertising
- Guaranteed premium support.
See also: Premium WordPress Plugin Repository is completely free on Codecanyon
User Role Editor Pro - WordPress Plugin v4.56: USER-ROLE-EDITOR-PRO-V4.56.ZIP
The post User Role Editor Pro v4.56 - Edit WordPress User Role appeared first on WordPress Support - Theme sharing, Free Plugin constantly updated.Read more :
- Bitcoin has hit strong resistance - It looks like it is ready to turn down
- Will Bitcoin or Altcoin bring you more money in 2020?
- How to fix ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS error on WordPress
- How to cross-check a WordPress website
- How to schedule posts automatically in WordPress