TranslatePress Pro is a WordPress translation plugin that anyone can use
A better way to translate your WordPress site directly from the user interface, with full support for WooCommerce, complex themes, and website builders. An easy-to-use WordPress translation plugin to change everything.
It’s simple to get started, requires no additional installation and no compatibility issues with other plugins or themes.
After installation TranslatePress Pro, choose your secondary language and start translating your entire site visually, precisely within the custom interface.
Activate automatic translation and your website is completely translated instantly. You can then easily fine-tune manual translations.
TranslatePress Pro Easily edit any text with the most intuitive visual interface, including WooCommerce & page builder, SEO friendly, ensuring your content will be ranked in multiple languages, you have full ownership of the copy. your translation.
- Similar suggestions: WPML Multilingual CMS – Multilingual WordPress Plugin
Premium features TranslatePress Pro – WordPress Translation Plugin
- Translate whole page: Translate what you see. The interface allows you to translate entire pages at once, including output from shortcodes, forms, and page builder.
- _e (“Hello $% s”);: Support dynamic strings (gettext) added by WordPress, plugins and themes.
- Translation Blocks: Lets you translate larger html blocks with one translation, by concatenating multiple translation strings into one translation block.
- Image Translation: Translate images directly from the translation interface when you need to display different images for each language of your website.
- Automatic Translation: Integrated with Google Translate and DeepL, you can quickly translate your content and adjust only imperfections.
- Customizable language converter: The extensible language converter includes a floating drop down list per user, a shortcode and menu items you can add to any WordPress menu.
- WooCommerce Support: Works well with WooCommerce, custom post types, complex themes and website builders.
- Browse As: View your site as the current user (logged in) or as logged out user. This makes it easy to translate all the content of your website, even dynamic pages like custom login pages.
- Support that everything is resolved!: Never worry about being stuck with your project.
- SEO Pack: SEO support for page slug, page title, description and social graph information facebook and twitter. The lang lang HTML attribute is set correctly. Multilingual Sitemap support for all popular SEO plugins (Yoast SEO, Rank Math, AIOSEO, SEOPress)
- Multi language: Add as many languages as you need to get your project global.
Publish your language only when all your translations are done. looking for more information
- Automatically detect user languages: First time visitors will be redirected to their preferred language based on browser settings or IP address
- DeepL Automatic Translation: Automatically translate your web pages using the DeepL API.
- Translator Accounts: Create a translator account that can translate websites without working with WordPress, site builders or metaboxes.
- Browse by user role: Navigate your website like a specific user role would. Really useful for dynamic content or hidden content appearing for specific users. looking for more information
- Navigate based on languages: Configure different menu items for different languages. looking for more information
TranslatePress Pro - WordPress Translation Plugin v1.7.5 Changelog * Dix incorrect opengraph url in Yoast SEO that caused fatal error with older versions * Fix for blog page url slug translation * Fix problem with updating Translator Accounts Add-on * Fix incorrect number of parameters in wpseo_canonical filter
List Addons TranslatePress Pro – WordPress Translation Plugin
TranslatePress – Extra Languages Add-on v1.0.1
TranslatePress – SEO Pack Add-on v1.2.6
- See also: synthesis WordPress Plugin Free premium, daily updates
The post TranslatePress Pro v1.7.5 (+ Addons) – WordPress Translation Plugin appeared first on WordPress Support – Theme sharing, Free Plugin constantly updated.Read more :