If you have to regularly perform transactions with TPBank, it is important to know TPBank working hours It is very important for customers. Currently, TPBank’s banking schedule will last from Monday to Saturday morning.
- List of securities investment funds in Vietnam with the best investment reputation 2022
- Giá vàng 97 hôm nay bao nhiêu 1 chỉ? Tăng hay giảm
- So sánh bạc ta và bạc 925 loại nào đắt hơn nên mua loại nào?
- Agribank unsecured loan with the lowest interest rate 2022
- What is LiveBank TPBank? Functions, how to register and use
The following article will give you more detailed information.
Bạn Đang Xem: TPBank latest Monday – Saturday, 2022
Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TPBank) was established on May 5, 2008, is one of the Vietnam’s largest bank now. TPBank’s strategic shareholders include:
- DOJI Jewelry Group
- FPT Technology Corporation
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Vietnam Reinsurance Corporation (Vinare)
- SBI Ven Holding Pte. Ltd., Singapore.
TPBank’s banking network includes:
- 63 transaction points
- 72 ATMs together
- 48 LiveBank automatic transaction points
TPBank’s working schedule
TPBank’s working schedule at transaction offices is Monday through Saturday. This schedule is applied to most transaction offices and branches of TP Bank nationwide.
TPBank working hours Monday – Friday
TPBank currently has working hours at transaction offices, branches and transaction offices across the country in accordance with the following time frames:
- From Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (no lunch break).
- Saturday morning: 8am – 12pm.
Besides the transactions that customers can perform at the branch, the LiveBank system with the support through video calls of online tellers helps you to perform most transactions without going to the bank. 24/7 service (including holidays).
In addition, if you have any questions, please contact TP Bank at the contact information below:
- Hotline TPBank: 1800.585885 / 1900 58 58 85 / (04) 37 68368;
- Website: Https://Tpb.Vn/
- Information Counters At Branches Or Transaction Offices Of TPBank Nationwide.
Does TPBank work on Saturdays?
In order to meet the after-hours transaction needs of many customers, the entire TPBank system will working and serving customers until the end of Saturday morning (from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm). Besides, TPBank will be closed on Saturday afternoon, Sunday and public holidays and New Year according to the regulations of the State.
To ensure the completion of the work, you need to arrive at least 30 minutes earlier to get the fastest and most convenient order in the queue to make the transaction, avoid having to wait until Monday morning to be processed.
In addition, because the current Livebank system already supports most of the basic functions, if you want to make a few transactions such as closing savings accounts, opening cards, registering fingerprints, etc. 24/7 support all days of the week (including Saturday, Sunday or public holidays).
Update VPBank working hours to the latest update
What transactions are done at TPBank – Livebank Branch?
Transactions that customers can perform at TPBank branches or at Livebank include:
- Open an account and receive your card within 5 minutes.
- Deposit savings and withdraw cash at any time of the day (up to 100 million VND per deposit).
- Quick transfer 24/7.
- Pay monthly electricity, water and internet bills.
- Apply for a loan and open a credit card online.
- Check balance and transaction history.
- Change card password.
- Finalization of passbook.
- Deposit savings with higher interest rates when depositing at counters and internet banking.
Note when performing transactions at TPBank
In addition to the fact that customers have to come to the bank during office hours, there are a few issues that need to be kept in mind:
- To make your transaction go faster, you should go to the bank as soon as possible. Because the working process of the bank will follow the order of the hospital.
- Because transactions require high accuracy, if you have any questions, please ask the bank staff directly. Avoid the case of filling in wrong information and having to redo it from the beginning, which takes a lot of time.
- All bank transactions need to be authenticated by identification documents including: identity card, citizen identification card, passport. So be fully prepared before going to the bank.
- Transaction information must be accurate. The bank will be responsible for keeping information very strictly confidential for its customers.
- When completing the transaction, the customer should keep the money transaction documents for comparison when there are erroneous situations.
- There are many financial transactions that customers can perform directly on Internet Banking without having to go to the bank.
- When withdrawing cash in large amounts, you should notify the bank in advance so that they can prepare and not miss your transaction.
The content of the article has been updated with the latest TPBank working hours today. Hopefully with this information, customers can proactively arrange the time to make transactions at TPBank branches in the most reasonable way.
Information edited by: banktop.vn