Google my business is a free tool. Lets you manage how your business appears on Google Search and Maps. That includes adding your business name, location and hours of operation. GMonitoring and responding to customer reviews, add photos, Where to learn and how people are looking for you, and more.
If you’re new to local SEO, your Google My Business is a great place to focus your initial efforts. Khi people looking for a product or service near them. They are usually very close to making a purchase. And they can visit a store that day. Therefore, it is important that information about your business appear when people search Google as accurately, fully and optimally as possible.
To learn how to create a Google My Business account. Verify your business and make its display as popular as possible. Google my business is completely free to use. The only requirement to use it is that you must have some direct interaction with your customers.
1. Create Google My Business
- Step 1: Sign in to the Google Account you want associated with your business (or create a Google Account if you don’t already have one).
- Step 2: Access google.com/business and choose to add your business to google.
- Step 3: Enter your business name.
- Step 4: Enter your business address.
- Step 5: If you want to deliver to guests instead they come to your store. Check the “I deliver goods and services to customers” section. And if you work at another address that you don’t want to be publicly visible, hide the address from the Show only region. Finally, select your Delivery area.
- Step 6: Choose your business category. Try to choose the most accurate category possible – basically you’re telling Google what type of customers will see your business listing.
- Step 7: Add your business phone number or website.
- Step 8: Choose a verification option. If you are not ready to verify your business. Please click Try a different method → Then.
2. How to verify your business on Google
Some ways to verify yourself, you can use:
– By postcard
– By phone
– By email
– Instant verification
– Bulk verification
2.1 Verify postcard
Step 1: If you are not logged into Google my business. Please log in now and select the business you want to verify. (If you are logged in, you will be at verification.)
Step 2: Make sure your business address is correct. Optional: Add a contact name – it’s postcard sender.
- Step 3: Click “Mail.” The postcard will reach you in five days – make sure you don’t edit your business name, address or category (or request a new code) before the mail arrives, as this can delay the process.
- Step 4: Once you have received the postcard, log into google my business. If you have more than one business location, select the location you want to verify. If you only have one, select “Verify now”.
- Step 5: In the Code field, enter the five-digit verification code on your postcard. Click “Submit.”
If you haven’t received a postcard or you lost it, you can request a new code by logging into Google my business and clicking on the blue “Request another code” banner at the top of the screen.
2.2 Verify phone
Google allows some businesses to verify their locations by phone. If you qualify, you will see the “Verify by phone” option when you begin the verification process.
- Step 1: If you are not logged into google my business. Please log in now and select the business you want to verify. (If you are logged in, you will be at verification.)
- Step 2: Make sure your phone number is correct, then select “Verify by phone”.
- Step 3: Enter the verification code from the text you receive.
2.3 Email verification
Google allows some businesses to verify their locations by phone. If you qualify, you will see the “Verify via email” option when you begin the verification process.
- Part 1: If you are not signed in to Google my business, sign in now and select the business you want to verify. (If you are logged in, you will be at verification.)
- Step 2: Make sure your email address is correct, then select “Verify by email”.
- Step 3: Access your inbox, open email from Google my business and click the verify button in the email.
2.4 Instant verification
If you’ve verified your business with Google Search Console (a free tool that lets you manage your site’s search health and performance), you can verify your email right away.
- Step 1: Sign in to Google my business with the same account you used to verify your business with Google Search Console. (Some business categories are not eligible for instant verification, so if you don’t get the message asking you to verify the listing, you’ll have to use another verification method.)
2.5 Bulk verification
If you operate more than 10 locations for the same business – and you are not a location management business or service agent for multiple businesses – you may qualify for bulk verification.
- Step 1: If you are not logged in Google my business, sign in now and choose a location. Click “Get verified” next to its name.
- Step 2: Click “Chain.”
- Step 3: Fill out the verification form with the name of your business (as well as the parent company, if any), the country or country where you operate, all contact names (i.e. people will use the Item Google My Business), contact the business manager ‘s phone number, email (someone at the business can verify that you are a representative of that business) and the email address of your Google Account Manager.
- Step 4: Submit the verification form. It may take up to a week for Google to review and process your complaint.
3. How to optimize your Google my business listing
Once you’ve verified your business, it’s time to finish finding out your profile.
Go to the Google My Business adjustment section, click the list you want to work with, select “Information”, then select a section to fill or update.
Add as much information and facilities as possible, including your business profile photo, the region you serve, your hours, properties, the day and year you open and the public phone number and website URL.
At any time, you can edit your business profile by logging into your google my business adjustment section, clicking on “Information”, clicking on the pencil next to the field you want to edit. , make changes and then select “Apply”.
3.1 Cover photo
According to Google, businesses with photos see 35% more clicks on websites and require 42% higher driving directions in Google Maps.
Photos must be at least 720 pixels wide, 720 pixels high and JPG or PNG files.
3.2 Cover photo
Your Google My Business cover photo is one of the most important. As it displays front and center in your list.
Along with your profile and cover photo, you can and should upload other images to make your listing more informative and engaging.
3.3 Google My Business Videos
You can also add videos. Video must be:
- 30 seconds or less
- 100 MB or smaller
- 720p resolution or higher
Videos can add several categories to your profile and make you stand out among other businesses in your category. However, don’t worry if you don’t have any images – unlike photos, they’re not required.
3.4 Google My Business Reviews
One of the best ways to encourage future customers to leave a positive review. Please respond to their review to show your appreciation to the reviewer and It also makes positive reviews that stand out in your list and influence people to leave their own reviews.
Here is a sample response for a satisfied customer:
Thank you for your business, [tên]! We are happy that you like it [sản phẩm, ví dụ “bánh việt quất”] – It is also one of our favorite products. Hope to see you soon [tên doanh nghiệp].
You should also respond to negative reviews to show you appreciate them and appease unsatisfied buyers. But make sure you are extremely polite. If you go back to attack they will only make you look unprofessional.
Thank you for responding, [tên] and I am extremely sorry [sản phẩm / trải nghiệm] did not meet your expectations. [Nếu bạn đã thực hiện một thay đổi, hãy đề cập đến nó ở đây – ví dụ: “Bây giờ chúng tôi sẽ kiểm tra lại các đơn đặt hàng để đảm bảo mọi người đều nhận được chính xác những gì họ yêu cầu.”] If you want to come back, we ‘d happy to offer you [sản phẩm] go home. In any case, thanks for your business, and I hope we can do better next time.
3.5 Google My Business App
Google my business is also available as an app for both iOS and Android.
You can use the application to:
– Update your working hours, locations, contact information and description
– Post status and photos
– View detailed search information
You cannot use the application to:
– Delete your business listing
– Change its settings
– Give ownership of the list to other users
4. Compare Google My Business and Google Places, Business and Google+
Google Places used to be Google’s tool for owners to manage their business records. But it stopped working in 2014. Google is now the central hub for managing how your business appears on Google Search, Maps and Google+.
So, what is Google+? It is Google’s social network (the closest example is probably Facebook). You can join or start Communities – public or private groups organized around a topic, like Knitting – and following or creating Collections – think Pinterest boards.
The Google+ account for your business allows you to interact with the appropriate groups and post photos and updates. In other words, it’s like a Facebook page for your business. You can access your Google+ account from the adjustment section of Google My Business (but a Google+ account does not need a Google my business account).
Do you need a Google+ account? No – and if you’re short on time, it is better to focus on marketing channels or other social media. Do you need a Google My Business account? If you are targeting local customers, you should use it.
Google my business is one of the useful tools for your business in digital activities on google. In addition, google also provides many other tools such as google ads, google drive, SEO, Email Marketing …. You can refer to more information about those tools here.
If you need a deeper understanding of google advertising (Google Ads), you can refer to the Google Ads training program at EQVN. Click here
- Instructions to change fonts on Facebook 100% easy
- Nero Burning ROM 2016 17.0.00700 ENDELIG [Sidste]
- Summary of Neo text how to use them effectively
- US delayed tax payment after 3 months to fight Covid-19, Bitcoin price increased by 20% on the day, is this a “bull trap”?
- Facebook Beats Google: Now Most Visited Website in US