After surpassing the 500 million transactions mark, Bitcoin (BTC) daily confirmed transactions (txs) also soared.
Latest data for is available on blockchain.com, on February 6, shows that there are 315,370 daily txs on the blockchain and 368.604 on February 5.
These are milestones only visible in September 2019 – although they are still lower than the peak of 2019 in May – the moment witnessing the Bitcoin network break above 450,000 txs daily.
Bitcoin price continues to rise
The strong statistics of the leading cryptocurrency contrasts sharply with its “little brother” – Bitcoin Cash (BCH), last week not recording any confirmed blocks for more than 5 hours due to the incident. exploit – an easy push to get rid of due to the relatively low utilization rate of the network.
Beyond the spot market, the number of Bitcoin futures on the BitMEX exchange has risen to a new high of $ 1.5 billion, and new data from Skew Markets reveals that Bitcoin futures contracts with the end date. term in May 2020 and June 2020 increased to USD 10,000 on some exchanges.
Earlier today, Cointelegraph reported another important milestone in the industry, as the total locked value in the DeFi market reached $ 1 billion.
Maybe you are interested:
Join our channel to stay up to date on the most useful news and knowledge at:
According to CoinTelegraph
Translated by ToiYeuBitcoin
- System Mechanic Ultimate Defense 20 Full Active – Windows Protection and Virus Software
- Bitcoin price today (February 13): Continuing to climb, the whole market accelerated
- Tải Game Skate [By EA Mobile]
- Learn about the properties of Merge Shapes in PowerPoint – Blog of knowledge sharing
- Test the ability to detect and remove viruses from Antivirus