Sayu is a small character in Genshin Impact that works as a healer. However, unlike other child-like personas, the little Ninja has enough strength to wield a large Claymore. This is quite curious considering she spends her time sleeping and hiding from responsibilities. But it seems that owning a Vision grants that much power after all.
- At -52%, the SanDisk Extreme Pro microSD (128 GB) is really not expensive
- Frost Giant Studios’ Stormgate Looks To Revitalize The RTS Genre
- This chat bot can talk to your friends so you don’t have to – Jugo Mobile
- Nintendo Announces Super Smash Bros Ultimate Challenge Cup Online Tournament
- 10 Best Hufflepuff Cosplay You’ll Want To Try
Bạn Đang Xem: The Best Weapon For Sayu
Not only healing, but as Sayu is also an Anemo character, she can double as a debuffer in the team. If players equip the Ninja with the 4-Viridescent Venerer artifacts, her Skill and Burst will continuously reduce the enemy’s Elemental Resistance as long as she triggers Swirl. Unfortunately, while all this seems good on paper, Sayu has a conflicting build before players own her C6. The Ninja’s Elemental Burst’s healing scales with ATK while her passive healing scales with Elemental Mastery. So before completing Sayu’s Constellations, people should opt for ATK or Energy Recharge weapons. Bur after C6, then Elemental Mastery build is the better go-to. When it comes to Sayu’s best weapons in Genshin Impact, here are some great examples.
Best 5-Star Weapons For Sayu In Genshin Impact
Even as a healer support, a 5-Star Claymore still performs magnificently on Sayu. Skyward Pride and Wolf’s Gravestones are some great choices for the Ninja.
- Base Stats: 674 Base ATK
- Secondary Stats: 36% Energy Recharge
- R1 Effect (In-game Description): Increases all Dmg by 8%. After using an Elemental Burst, Normal or Charged Attack creates a vacuum blade that does 80% of ATK as Dmg to opponents along its path. Lasts for 20s or 8 vacuum blades.
Skyward Pride is the best weapon Sayu can wield in Genshin Impact. The high Base ATK alongside its Energy Recharge secondary stat allows Sayu to continuously use her Elemental Burst, providing as much healing as possible. Unfortunately, the Claymore’s passive is mostly useless on the Shuumatsuban Ninja.
- Base Stats: 608 Base ATK
- Secondary Stats: 49.6% ATK
- R1 Effect (In-game Description): Increases ATK by 20%. On hit, attacks against opponents with less than 30% HP, increase all party members’ ATK by 40% for 12s. Can only occur once every 30s.
Wolf’s Gravestone is one of the best Claymores in Genshin Impact. The weapon is simple yet bears great power that benefits the whole team. Sayu with Wolf’s Gravestone will have another Supportive ability where she adds 40% ATK or her entire team.
Best 4-Star Weapons For Sayu In Genshin Impact
For the 4-Star Claymore, players have several choices. They can opt for Energy Recharge stat, Energy-generating talents, or plainly focus on Elemental Mastery.
- Base Stats: 510 Base ATK
- Secondary Stats: 45.9% Energy Recharge
- R1 to R5 Effect (In-game Description): Increases Elemental Skill Dmg by 6% (12%). After Elemental Skill hits an opponent, the character loses 3 Energy but regenerates 3 (5) Energy every 2s for the next 6s. This effect can occur once every 10s. Can be triggered even when the character is not on the field.
Katsuragikiri Nagamasa is an excellent weapon for Supports in Genshin Impact. At R5, the weapon fills 15 Energy for its wielder at the cost of 3. With this Claymore, Sayu will easily have her Burst ready.
- Base Stats: 454 Base ATK
- Secondary Stats: 61.3% Energy Recharge
- R1 to R5 Effect (In-game Description): CRIT hits have a 60% (100%) chance to generate a small amount of Elemental Particles, which will regenerate 6 Energy for the character. Can only occur once every 12s (6s).
Favonius weapons will always be a no-brainer choice for most Support characters. With the many Supportive abilities Sayu offers to her teammates, she might as well be the Genshin Impact Battery too. However, note that Favonius’ passive will only work on Critical Hits, so the Ninja will need a little Critical Rate.
- Base Stats: 565 Base ATK
- Secondary Stats: 30.6% Energy Recharge
- R1 to R5 Effect (In-game Description): After dealing damage to an opponent with an Elemental Skill, the skill has a 40% (80%) chance to end its own CD. Can only occur once every 30s (16s).
While it’s not the best weapon for Sayu, the Sacrificial Greatsword is still good enough to allow her to perform her Skill twice and generates double the particles she usually makes. In addition, Sacrificial Greatsword has a high Base ATK that can raise Sayu’s healing by a little.
- Base Stats: 510 Base ATK
- Secondary Stats: 165 Elemental Mastery
- R1 to R5 Effect (In-game Description): Increases Dmg against opponents affected by Hydro or Electro by 20% (36%).
Rainslasher perfectly works on Sayu with her sixths Constellations unlocked in Genshin Impact. The weapon’s passive, Elemental Mastery addition, and its decent Base ATK, all play a role in adding more damage and healing to Sayu’s abilities.
Genshin Impact is now available on Mobile, PC, PS4, and PS5. A Switch version is in development.
5 90s Horror Movies That Still Hold Up Perfectly
About The Author