Table of Contents
Download TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite 3 for free – A powerful software suite for hard drive support and recovery creating backups that can be transferred directly to an external drive
Overview of software TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite Hard drive recovery:
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite is a powerful software suite for hard drive support and recovery. Backups can be transferred directly to an external flash drive or an external hard drive. You can use both USB and FireWire to transfer data. The backup file can also be saved to the local network or to CD/DVD/BD. The program also allows to create a boot disk for data retrieval operations. This is done with a simple wizard and walks you through the process step by step. To get the information, it is enough to put on the system startup disk.
TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite – Hard Drive Recovery
The software uses VSS and PHYLock technology for support operations, making it easy to work with the system during backup without interfering with it. Since it fully accesses partitions and no matter what information is in the drive, it allows Windows to back up and restore drives that are related to other operating systems, like Linux or Mac. Along with this set, there is another tool called TBOSDTS, which is a useful toolkit for computer technicians. It provides useful tools for system repair, virus problems, and fixes for drive problems.
Features of TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite
- Right appearance and easy operation (wizard and step by step)
- Recover from any type of drive with any system files (Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.)
- Ability to work with the system in copying operations
- Create a bootable disk to get data
- There are many tools to repair cesium.
TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite 3.33 update content:
– Added support for large NTFS clusters.
– Changed to be packaged with the IFL x64 version instead of the IFL x86 version.
– Other potential changes, updates and improvements.