Comrades, the deep, long and sullen violins were playing tearfully today as the World War Reddit theatrical performance came heavily to the Pentagon. Leading narrative engineer John Kirby was captivating in his role as profoundly sullen squire overwhelmed with the magnitude of the moment and the emotion of the struggle in Ukraine.
- Save $150 on TCL’s 65-inch 5-Series TV with Google TV
- Is it the right time to buy ETH when the Merge is delayed?
- Link download Chemdraw latest update 2022 –
- VinFast applies blockchain technology to pre-ordered car models VF e35, VF e36
- Streaming in Kanada auf Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV+, Crave, Netflix und PVOD [Jan. 3-9]
The Biden production company is attempting to raise another $33 billion for enhanced theater operations in the besieged European country. Pentagon chournalists are collecting canned goods, including soundbites, to support the war effort, and the Defense Dept is broadcasting the theme to Chariots of Fire across NATO signals. Meanwhile, emotions across all of Europe are running high as the valiant Prince Volodymyr of Donbas assembles his polished armor and directs his trusted steed into the wind.
Yes, today the clouds loom heavy as Director Kirby narrated his audience through the choking diesel fumes, while fighting bravely to keep the spirit of Edward R Murrow alive. The wide-eyed scribes and maidens held their collective breath waiting in the mournful stillness of the auditorium for the latest word from afar….. You could hear a pin drop when the word came. WATCH: