There are several reasons why you cannot reset your password as usual.
- You forgot your email or login account.
- Password recovery feature by email is locked.
- The php mail function on hosting is not set up correctly.
In this article, I will show you the easiest way to reset a password from phpMyAdmin.
Why reset password from phpMyAdmin
Clicking this link will take you to a page to reset your password, where you can enter your username and email address to reset your password. WordPress will then send a link to reset the password to the email address associated with that user account.
Here I will show you the easiest way to reset WordPress password from phpMyAdmin.
Instructions to reset the password from phpMydmin
First you need to login to cPanel dashboard. Next, you need to click on the phpMyAdmin icon under the database area.
On the phpMyAdmin interface, you need to select your WordPress database.
You will now see a list of tables in the Databse. Now you need to find the table _users in the list and click "Browse"
Note: The prefix in the database can be different, depending on what the user named it. Not necessarily a "wp".
You should now see rows in the user tables. Click the edit button next to the user whose password you want to change.
PhpMyAdmin will display a table with all user information.
You need to delete the value box in the row
and enter your new password. Current function, select MD5 and finally click Go to make changes.
Your password will be encrypted with MD5 and then it will be stored in the database.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed your password using phpMyAdmin. Now you can login to wp-admin with the password you just changed.Read more :
- Download PCBoost v 4.5 Free with Crack and Keygen
- Tạo tài khoản Yahoo, cách lập nick chat nhanh
- Uredite Windows hosts datoteku na blok ili preusmjeravanje stranice
- Events Calendar PRO v5.1.0 - Calendar of Events for WordPress Plugin
- Món ngon rau xào thập cẩm cho bữa cơm ngon miệng