In the process of building a website for some reason you change your mind and want to reset the hosting back to the way it was at the beginning. If you do not know where to start, you can refer to the article on how to reset seo marketing’s Cpanel hosting right here. Let’s follow along.
Table of Contents
1. Manually reset hosting on cPanel
You can proceed to reset cPanel hosting back to its original state. To be able to do this, you can follow these instructions:
Step 1: Backup data
There are many chances that you need to recover all your data files. So the first step before doing any data reset/delete operation you need to back them up.
Step 2: Remove all addons/subdomains
After logging in to cPanel, you choose to delete all domains, subdomains, save the main directory of the website to delete all source code.
Step 3: Go to the root folder and delete all files
You can easily delete entire files using the File Manager feature in cPanel.
- In cPanel admin panel > select File Manager.
- Then find and select the folder public_html. Here you will see all the folders in your cPanel account. You can select and delete unnecessary folders (for addon domains, subdomains, …). Folder public_html is the root directory of the main domain, you need to delete this folder reset hosting cPanel.
- To delete a folder, select Select All above the directories/files listed. > click select Delete. Once they are selected, click the Remove button. Please note that you need to check the message to delete unnecessary files and folders without moving them to the Trash folder.
Step 4: Delete the associated user and database
At this point, you need to go to MySQL databases to delete all users and all databases.
- You choose MySQL databases to delete the database, user.
Click Delete to delete all databases.
The next step you need to delete all Users is as follows:
Step 5: Delete FTP account
You select FTP Accounts in the cPanel admin screen as shown below:
Then you click the . button Delete next to all your FTP accounts.
Thus, the process of resetting cPanel hosting has been completed in just 4 basic steps that anyone can do. However, if in the process of making a mistake, you will need someone to help you fix it to minimize the damage. You can refer to the option of contacting seo marketing technical team in the section below.
2. Contact technical team for hosting at seo marketing
During the time of using low-cost high-speed hosting services at seo marketing that you accidentally misconfigure, causing the website to stop working or become infected with malicious code, you can immediately contact seo marketing’s technical team through Hotline, send ticket, Telegram, Facebook, Zalo, … for support reset hosting.
seo marketing always focuses on stability for customers, when using hosting services here, they can safely develop their business and elevate their brand. Therefore, if you have any requirements or questions, please immediately contact the technical team for quick support and timely troubleshooting.
- Hotline: 1800 1093 – 07 088 44444 – 02836 22 33 11
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VietnixHosting
- Submit a request on the page: https://portal.seo marketing.vn/clientarea.php
Above is all information on how to reset cPanel hosting that seo marketing has provided to you. During the operation, if you have any questions, you can comment below to be answered and supported by the staff at seo marketing in a timely manner.
source : seo marketing.vn