Comrade taxpayers, as the glorious and esteemed senate move through the procedural hurdles to pass a massive $40 billion spending bill for the U.S. altruistic Ukraine money laundering operation, a fabulous diplomatic envoy consisting of Mitch McConnell, John Barrasso, John Cornyn and Susan Collins travel to Kyiv to meet the magnanimous defender of the international treasury and wealth transfer operation, Volodymyr Zelenskyy.
- OpenSea confirms NFT support on Solana from April
- Token inspired by the action of Will Smith slapping Chris Rock increased by 10,000% in a day
- On-chain data signals the beginning of a bear market but Bitcoin holders don’t worry
- Only 5% of JPMorgan Customers Believe Bitcoin Hits $100k Before the End of 2022
- So legen Sie ein Kinderprofil oder Inhaltsbeschränkungen für Disney+ fest
The magnificent republican leaders went to visit the nicest war zone their bipartisan efforts have created in the past four decades. As the angels of abundance parted the clouds, many congratulations were shared from the delegation toward their generous host and the expressions of appreciation and respect for the generosity were reciprocated. WATCH:
Xem Thêm : Breath of the Wild 2 bis 2023
No U.S. border security, no gas money, no grocery money, no infant formula, no voting integrity…. Meh, no problem comrades. We’ve got Ukrainians to support. We are paying the pensions and benefits of Ukraine government officials and Ukraine citizens.
Keep in mind, the politicians are not tone deaf, out of touch or disconnected; they simply do not care. We The People are irrelevant to them.
We are in an abusive relationship with our own government.