Really Simple SSL Pro Automatically detect your settings and configure your site to operate via https.
To make it easy, the parameters are minimized. The entire site will switch to SSL.
SSL certificate for the website, what is it and why is it needed?
Perhaps you notice when you click on links in your browser (an Internet access program) that some websites look like: http://hotrowordpress.com and some https://hotrowordpress.com
For the version non-SSL data for users via insecure channels, the second - conversely - information passing through a secure and encrypted channel (SSL).
The first option is used for small Internet projects, such as blogs, small online stores, corporate information websites. The latter is used for large portals and large-scale Internet resources or large commercial directories.
- Maybe you are interested in these WordPress plugin Premium free. Try it Now!
Premium features Really Simple SSL Pro
- Extended scanning allows you to detect sources of mixed content that cannot be edited automatically, with the edit button
- Premium email support
- httpOnly to make the cookie safe / encrypted
- Improve security by turning on HTTP Strict Transport Security for your site
- Submit your site to the list Preloaded HSTS
- The Security header possible Easy implementation: X-Content-Type-Options, X-XSS-Protection, X-Frame-Options, Expect-CT, Certificate Transparency, No Referrer When Downgrade header, Content Security Policy, Upgrade Insecure requests.
- Really Simple SSL Pro v2.1.18 NULLED: REALLY-SIMPLE-SSL-PRO-V2.1.18.ZIP
The post Really Simple SSL Pro v2.1.18 NULLED - Optimises Your Site For SSL appeared first on WordPress Support - Theme sharing, Free plugin constantly updated.Read more :
- cách sửa tủ lạnh khi bị hỏng
- MANل طريقة أرباح من الانترنت عام 2020 - IT MAN
- Instructions to activate Windows 10 copyright with the latest Teamos Activator 7
- Larva Link - Kết nối thế giới sâu [By COCABAN]
- Top 10 best WordPress forum plugin - HOSTVN Blog