R-Drive Image is a powerful software that provides creation of disc image files for backup or copying purposes. This is one of the best backup and disaster recovery solutions to avoid losing your data after a serious system failure. Using R-Drive Image, you can completely and quickly restore your system after heavy data loss due to operating system failure, virus attack or hardware failure.
A disk image file contains an exact copy of each byte of the hard drive, partition, or logical disk. And you can create with different levels of compression without stopping the Windows operating system and thus not interrupting your business.
These drive image files can then be stored in multiple places, including various removable media such as CD-R (W) / DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz, etc.
R-Drive Image restores images on the original disks, on any other partition, or even on the free space of the hard drive on the move.
You can also use R-Drive Image for mass system deployment when you need to set up multiple identical computers. In other words, you can only set up a system manually, create an image of the system. And then deploy it on all other computers, saving you time and money. If you only need to recover certain files from a disk image, you can connect the image as a virtual disk and copy those files directly from the disk image using Windows Explorer or any file utility. other.
R-Drive Image feature 6.3
- Simple wizard interface – does not require intensive computer management skills.
- Quick actions: Image files are created quickly, without stopping and restarting Windows. All other disk writes are stored in the buffer until the image is created.
- Mobile media support. Image files you can store on removable media.
- Boot version. Use the boot version to partition images / restore / copy locked by the OS.
- Support USB 2.0 and 3.0 in the boot version. This is an ideal (fast and reliable) solution to store backup files for the system and other partitions in the boot version.
- Network support in startup version. R-Drive Image bootable version supports creating and restoring disk image files over Microsoft network (CIFS protocol).
- An extensive list of supported devices in the boot version. The list of hardware supported by R-Drive Image boot versions has been expanded. VIEW LIST
- An image file can be connected as a read-only virtual disk. Such disks can be browsed and files / folders can be found and copied.
- Recover individual files and folders. Individual files and buffers instead of the entire disk can be restored during recovery or from connected image files as virtual disks.
Download R-Drive Image 6.3 Full Active
Download R-Drive Image 6.3 Setup Link Fshare
Download R-Drive Image 6.3 Active Link Fshare
Password extract: vietblogdao.com
Instructions for installing R-Drive Image 6.3 Full
- Extract and install the software
- Exit after installation is complete
- Copy the two files “lrdigui.bin” and “lrdiboot.bin” into the software installation (for use with bootable images).
- Run File Crack (Patch) and in turn point the path to 2 Files “R-DriveImage.exe” and “r-driveimagecl.exe” in the software installation and click Patch (Patch both files to be able to use on Windows)
- Run Keygen-> Generate Key and register the software
Article R-Drive Image 6.3 Full Active – The software to backup all computer data appeared first on VietBlogDao.Com.Read more :