Privacy Eraser 4.5 is an easy-to-use solution to protect your privacy by clearing your browsing history and other computer activities. All major popular web browsers are supported, including Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.
With just one click, Privacy Eraser will delete all digital footprints - web browser cache, cookies, browsing history, address bar history, url typed, auto form history, saved passwords, index files .dat, Windows run history, search history, open / save history, recent documents, temporary files, trash can, clipboard, dns cache, log files, error reports and more.
Privacy Eraser also supports plugins to extend the software's cleaning features. Meaning you can also delete any music left behind by other apps with your own plugins. Privacy Eraser has more than 250 free plugins embedded, supporting many popular programs such as ACDSee, Adobe Reader, Microsoft Office, WinZip, WinRAR, Windows Media Player, VLC Player, BitTorrent, Google Toolbar and many others.
Privacy Eraser works with Windows 10 / 8.x / 7 / Vista / 2012/2008 (32/64-bit) and also supports Windows FAT16 / FAT32 / exFAT / NTFS file systems. The software implements and exceeds US Department of Defense and NSA cleaning and sanitation standards, giving you the confidence that once deleted, your file data will disappear forever and never hours can be recovered.
What's new in Privacy Eraser 4.5?
- Improved cleaning of Google Chrome Cookies.
- Improved cleaning of Opera Cookies.
- Improved detection and cleaning of Chromium-based browsers.
- Improved detection and cleaning of mobile browsers.
- Improve the automatic update inspection process.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Download Privacy Eraser 4.54.2 Full Active
Password extract: vietblogdao.com
Instructions for installing Privacy Eraser 4.54.2
- Software installation (No need to crack)
- Just use it
- Code function translates custom themes in wordpress
- X3: Albion Prelude [RePack] - PC Game
- Bank of England Deputy Governor: The CBDC itself can become a local failure point
- How web hosting works and the importance of location
- What you need to know about LSI and experience when using it