Today’s life evolves along with a lot of items to pay. This leads to an increasing need for loans to solve financial problems. Many people choose to borrow at banks because of the credibility and transparency of these units.
- Hướng dẫn cách tra cứu mã giao dịch MBBank trên điện thoại
- 2 quick ways to calculate life insurance premiums not everyone knows
- Có nên vay tín chấp ngân hàng Vietcombank không? Câu trả lời là
- 1 Won bằng bao nhiêu tiền Việt Nam 2022? Đổi tiền Won ở đâu uy tín?
- What is accounts receivable turnover? Example, meaning and calculation
When you have a loan at a bank, you need to regularly look up contract information to avoid falling into bad debt and late payment. In the article below, lamchutaichinh will introduce how to SHB loan lookup fastest and most convenient for you.
Bạn Đang Xem: [Mẹo] The fastest and most accurate SHB loan lookup
About SHB Finance loan
Finance Company Limited Saigon – Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank, also known as SHB Finance. Currently, SHB is one of the largest joint stock commercial banks in Vietnam and also the largest investor of SHB Finance.
Since its establishment in 2016, after many years of operating in the financial market, SHB Finance has become a name trusted by many customers because of its service packages that support quick loans, installment loans. , purchase, ….with extremely simple and convenient registration procedures and conditions.
When should I look up the loan contract of SHB Finance?
Many customers when borrowing often do not know the information of SHB Finance loan contracts. Therefore, it is easy to fall into the situation of late payment, wrong payment and have to pay a very high penalty fee or even fall into the bad debt list. Therefore, regularly looking up SHB Finance contracts will help customers understand the monthly recurring payment amount, specific payment date, remaining amount, contract number, etc.
You need to conduct a SHB loan lookup when:
- Not sure how much is the recurring payment?
- Forget the monthly interest rate.
- Forgetting the contract number resulted in not being able to pay when due.
- When you need to look up payment history.
- When you need to look up the period of monthly recurring payment.
- Check the penalty fee, the terms of the loan contract.
- Look up the contract to settle the loan.
Top 3+ fastest ways to look up SHB Finance loans
To look up your loan information most accurately, you can choose one of the three methods below:
Instructions to look up SHB Finance Online loan contracts via website
When you need to look up SHB Finance loans online on the company’s website, you just need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Access the address https://www.shbfinance.com.vn/
After accessing the official website of SHB Finance, select “Look up information” on the menu bar >> select “Look up contracts & payments”.
Step 2: Enter complete and accurate information as required by the system
The information you need to provide includes:
- Contract number: This number is provided to you by SHB Finance when you sign the contract, so you can check it in your phone message.
- ID/CCCD: This must be the ID/CCCD number that you used to apply for a loan at SHB.
- Captcha: This is the confirmation code sent back from SHB Finance’s system.
After entering and checking the information, you just need to click on the “Look up information” section. After only a few seconds, the system will display detailed information about your loan.
How to look up SHB Finance loan via call center
To check the SHB loan contract via the call center, do the following:
- Step 1: Use the phone number registered for a loan at SHB Finance to call the switchboard at 1900 2198 or *6789.
- Step 2: Press 2 to contact a support operator with loan information. At this point you can ask the operator what information to check.
Note: The hotline number 1900 2198 can support 24/7, helping you to answer any information about services, loan packages, feedback, etc. whenever you have a need.
Look up SHB loan information through the loan contract
When applying for a loan at SHB Finance, customers will be issued a loan contract. If you still keep this loan agreement, you just need to open the contract and look for the information you need to know in it. This is the most convenient, fastest and suitable way for all customers who need to look up SHB loans.
For customers who have lost their credit contract, SHB Finance will have the following policies to support the recovery of the contract:
- Method 1: Customers can directly go to the nearest transaction office of SHB Finance to confirm and apply for a copy of the contract.
- Method 2: Customers contact SHB’s customer service center to request a contract renewal. SHB Finance staff will confirm the information and return the soft copy contract to the customer to the email address.
What information does SHB Finance loan lookup show?
When conducting a SHB Finance loan search, you may receive the following information:
- Full name, ID card/CCCD of the borrower
- Loan contract number
- Loan period
- Amount borrowed
- Next payment date
- Interest rate
- Total amount to be paid, amount to be paid periodically each month
- Term of loan package
- Amount paid up to now, remaining amount to be paid
- Penalty interest and penalty fee in case of late payment
Notes when looking up SHB Finance loan contract
To be able to look up the loan contract accurately and quickly, you need to pay attention to the following:
- It is necessary to use the correct phone number registered for a loan with SHB Finance to query the contract.
- Use the official ID/CCCD registered with SHB Finance
- Prepare all information such as: Full name, ID card/CCCD number, loan contract number or credit card number before performing a lookup via the unit’s Hotline to avoid wasting time on both sides.
- Carefully store the loan contract and remember the number of contracts signed between the two parties for faster lookup.
- Enter fully and accurately the necessary information when looking up on the website so that the system can check it correctly.
Here’s what you need to know SHB loan lookup that lamchutaichinh has studied. When applying for a loan at any financial institution, you also need to choose a loan package that suits your needs and financial capabilities. In addition, it is also necessary to calculate a reasonable time and method of repayment, regularly look up the loan contract to avoid being penalized for late payment or bad debt. Hope the above information will be useful to you!
The article was edited by: Lamchutaichinh.vn