In Auto Chess Mobile, when mentioning a clan that can support and protect well with buffalo that can use "blood on people", it is a clan.
#first. Introduction of Clan clan
With unmistakable identification characteristics with dark red skin, every player can easily recognize 4 heroes in the clan. The heroes include: Redaxe Chief, Sword Man, Storm Shaman, Skull Hunter.
With the ability to increase blood from the intrinsic tribe, this is considered to be one of the most buffalry tribe in Auto Chess mobile game. Passive of clan:
- 2 Clan: HP of all Clan clan heroes increases by 250.
- 4 Clan: HP of all Clan clan heroes increases by 600.
Although only possessing the ability to increase the vitality of the clan heroes, this ability will be extremely beneficial at the beginning of the game because the heroes' blood floor is the same.
With this ability clan heroes can survive longer in battles for damage to allies.
#2. Clan clan evaluation
2.1. Clan advantage
- Becomes extremely difficult to die in the early stages of the game with additional energy.
- Able to support and protect the main force very well.
- The absence of a $ 5 hero makes it easier to get all the clan clans.
2.2. Disadvantages of Clan clan
- Passive applies only to Clan heroes.
- The hero's cooldown is relatively long.
- Tribe or more are relatively weak in the late game due to the passive life force no longer has much effect.
- The amount of damage done is mostly primarily support.
=> In general, the Clan clan is a very strong clan in the beginning. The strength of a clan is its ability to support well and survive in battle.
However, when using the Clan clan, you need to pay attention to earn more Heroes if you do not want the team to be like a "portable sandbag".
# 3. Details of the clan heroes
3.1. Skull Hunter (1 $)
- Life force: 650/1300/2600
- Armor: 5
- Damage: 65/130/260
- Attack speed and range: 1.3s / 1 cell
This is one of the heroes is temporarily locked in the game to adjust the power and can only be used in Tan Binh mode.
Currently Skull Hunter still possesses the Cyclone Ax skill, dealing 80 physical damage in the direction of the skill and lasts for 10 seconds. Despite having close range, due to the long range skill, you can stand behind to discharge damage.
3.2. Redaxe Chief (1 $)
- Life force: 700/1400/2800
- Armor: 5
- Damage: 52/105/210
- Attack speed and range: 1.5s / 1 cell
This is a hero with the ability to protect the team very well. With Satire when activated will force the opponent to attack itself within 1 cell and receive 10/15/20 additional armor for 2.5 / 3.5 / 4.5s.
With Satir, Redaxe chief can take good damage for the team. However, due to the "side effect" of the skill, it is easy for the hero to evaporate when being beaten collectively.
3.3. Swordman ($ 2)
- Life force: 600/1200/2400
- Armor: 5
- Damage: 67/135/270
- Attack speed and range: 1.1s / 1 cell
Considered the most comprehensive hero in the Clan clan, can both withstand and also deal stable damage from skills. When Ki activates the Wind Release technique, Sword man will "crank" to deal 75/150/225 Magic Damage for 5 seconds.
The mainstay hero of the squad in the first 20 innings. However, the skill has a long cooldown time, which limits the power of Sword man.
3.4. Storm Shaman ($ 4)
- Life force: 800/1600/3200
- Armor: 5
- Damage: 47/95/190
- Attack speed and range: 1.5s / 4 cells
Storm Shaman is the only hero in the Clan clan with long range and wide area skills. With skill Ion Storm will silence the skills of rival Heroes within range and deal 150/200/250 magic damage for 2/3 / 4s.
With a wide range of skills and the ability to silence opponents, this is a hero with great support. However, since this is a $ 4 hero, it has a relatively low drop rate and a fairly long cooldown.
# 4. The squad combined with the Clan clan
3 Clan - 6 Mage - 3 Warrior
3 Clan - 6 Hunter - 3 Warrior
3 Clan - 6 Warrior - 3 Spirit
# 5. Epilogue
Above is his article about Clan race in Auto Chess Mobile game. I hope that the article will help you. If you have any comments or suggestions, please comment below!
Have fun playing games ^^!
CTV: Tran Quang Phu - Blogchiasekienthuc.com
Note: Was this article helpful to you? Do not forget to rate the article, like and share it with your friends and relatives!Read more :
- Instructions to create a Payoneer account and get $ 25 Free step by step
- Compare InMotion Hosting with SiteGround Hosting in 2020
- How to install Nextcloud server on Windows 10
- Capital management is a vital element of traders - FX24.net
- 4 How to disable Windows 10 background applications to speed up your computer