The new version of the best WordPress security plugin is available - iThemes Security Pro, will do everything for you to make your site safer with an easy way to turn on or off the option.
WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems in the world and, without a doubt, one of the most secure and secure platforms in the Internet space.
However, it even requires additional protection after installation, and new users may be worried about hacker attacks. For these reasons, the plugin protection Very important, one of which we will look at today.
- See also: WordPress comprehensive protection plugin - Wordfence Security Premium
The main features of IThemes Security Pro Plugin
- Password protect WordPress (Brute Force) Limit the number of failed login attempts allowed for users by using WordPress force protection. If someone tries to guess your password, it will be blocked after a few unsuccessful attempts.
- File change detected If someone succeeds in accessing your site, they will most likely add, delete or modify the site file. Get email notifications about recent file changes so you know if you've been hacked.
- 404 detected
- If the bot crawls your site to find vulnerabilities, it will generate many 404 errors. iTheme Security will block this IP address after the limit you set (by default, 20 errors in 5 minutes).
- Strong password protection Indicate which level of users on your site (administrators, editors, users, etc.) should have strong passwords. Forcing a strong password is one of the best ways to protect WordPress.
- Block bad users Hold on user Bad guys stay away from your site if they have too many login failures, if they make too many 404 errors or if they are blacklisted by the bot.
- Stand by Does your website change 24 hours a day? The Harden WordPress feature makes the WordPress dashboard inaccessible for certain hours so no one else can sneak in and try to make changes.
- "Hide Login & Administrator" function Change the /wp-admin/login.php URL of your WordPress login information so that an attacker doesn't know where to find your site's entrance. This feature is also good to help customers remember their login link. Backup
- Database Backup your databases and send them via email. Create full backups and send them to destinations for storage outside the server.
- Notification Receive emails notification email when someone is blocked after too many failed login attempts or when a file on your site has been modified.
- Scan WordPress for malware The iTheme Security plugin uses the Sucuri SiteCheck crawler to scan for malware in WordPress. Sucuri SiteCheck uses a 10-point test to scan your site for known malware, blacklist status, website errors and outdated software. With iTheme Security Pro, you can activate daily malware scans and receive email alerts if a problem is detected.
- WordPress version Outdated software - whether it's WordPress, themes or plugins - compromises your websites because of security holes commonly known to cyber criminals. The new version of the iTheme Security Pro version control module can automatically update new versions of WordPress, themes and plugins, as well as take measures to increase security when website software fails. time.
- WordPress magic linking module The Magic Links feature allows you to log in when your username is blocked by Local Brute Force Protection. When your username is blocked, you can request an email with a special login link. Using email will bypass blocking usernames, while attackers will still be blocked.
- Two-factor authentication Thanks to two-factor authentication of WordPress from iTheme Security Pro, users need to enter additional passwords and codes sent to mobile devices, such as smartphones or tablets. To successfully log in to your user account, you need the password and the code. Two-factor authentication adds an extra layer of WordPress security to make sure you're actually logged in, not someone who visits (or even guesses) your password.
IThemes Security Pro Plugin v6.5.6 Changelog – Tweak: Ensure randomly generated passwords are considered strong by the Strong Passwords library. – Tweak: Suggest a 32 character password when forcing a password change. – Bug Fix: PHP warning when a user's email address is updated outside of the user edit admin page. – Bug Fix: Fix login interstitials on WP Engine when using a front-end login form. – Bug Fix: PHP warning when checking opaque tokens. – Bug Fix: PHP warning after succesfully connecting a site to iThemes Sync via the login connection flow.
- See also: Summary WordPress Plugin Free premium, daily updates
- iThemes Security Pro v6.5.6 nulled: ITHEMES-SECURITY-PRO-V6.5.6.ZIP
- iThemes Security Local QR Code 1.0.1: itsec-local-qr-code-v1.0.1.zip
The post iThemes Security Pro v6.5.6 - Best WordPress security plugin appeared first on WordPress Support - Theme sharing, Free plugin constantly updated.Read more :
- How to Set Up WordPress Automatic Search
- Kako stvoriti i koristiti formule u tablicama u Wordu
- Excel 003 practical exercise: combining IF and LEFT, RIGHT functions
- WordPress Theme Beaver Builder 22.214.171.124
- Bitcoin technical analysis March 11