iPad Pro 2022 will still have a metal back, but the Apple logo is made of glass to support wireless charging.
- OnePlus may soon launch OnePlus 10 Ultra to confront the Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Role Playing Survival In The Ancient World Sforum
- Tet with CellphoneS – Tet giving love with a series of technology products at attractive discounts, don’t miss it!!!
- Which smartphone is worth buying more between OnePlus 10 Pro and Realme GT 2 Pro?
- Gurman: Apple is set to launch its biggest ‘new series’ ever this fall
Apple is expected to launch new iPad Pro models this year. Previously, it was rumored that the company was testing a new design with a glass back and wireless charging. However, according to the latest report, the above design may have been dropped although the company still wants to bring MagSafe to the iPad Pro 2022.
Specifically, 9to5Mac’s source said that Apple is not sure about using glass on the back of the iPad because it is more fragile and can break during use. However, the aluminum back will make it difficult for the device to be compatible with the MagSafe charger.
Apple is said to have developed iPad Pro prototypes with a larger Apple logo (similar to the one on the new MacBook Pro), but the logo is made of glass. Therefore, the company can still integrate wireless charging into the new iPad Pro because the power will be transmitted through the glass logo on the back. On the other hand, it also has stronger magnets and supports charging at faster speeds than MagSafe for iPhone.
The iPad Pro 2022 is also rumored to have a larger battery, the same camera module as on the iPhone 13, and a brand new chip. Recent rumors suggest that Apple is planning to introduce a new MacBook Air with M2 chip, so it does not rule out the possibility that the iPad Pro 2022 will use the new M2 chip.
We invite you to join the community group of Sforum.vn, to exchange and discuss hot information about the technology market, join now at: Sforum – Sunsee Tech.