Writing title and description to optimize for Seo is a very important thing when writing articles for your website. A good title and description will help you attract readers as well as help your website better on search engines.
1. The title Seo
The title will be displayed in the title bar of the web browser. Titles help users and search engines about the type and nature of information available on your site.
Here are some important guidelines for optimizing titles for your website:
- Length: 70 characters long, meaning Google usually displays the first 60 to 70 characters of the title tag.
- Keyword position: Put the main keyword at the beginning of your title, and less important keywords at the end of the title.
- Keyword breakdown: Use the symbol | to separate targeted keywords and phrases, i.e. avoid using commas, underscores, dashes, etc.
- Do not repeat the title tag: Write different titles for different pages, i.e. don't put the same title on multiple pages.
- Simple: Your targeted keyword or phrase must be simple and concise.
- Name of website or company: Do not use the site name or company name in the title tag unless it is very popular or is part of your important keywords.
2. Description of the standard Seo
Description is a short paragraph that briefly describes the content of your page. Description is an important part of web SEO, ie a relevant and attractive description that attracts users when they search on search engines will help increase the clickthrough rate for your website.
Some guidelines for writing Optimized Description are listed below:
- Key word: Combine the most important keywords in your meta description.
- Readability: The description should be simple and relevant to the content of your website.
- Interesting: It has to be attractive, ie it needs to clearly describe the content of the page.
- Length: Should be up to 135 to 160 characters in length, the search engine truncates it, so keep important keywords in the first or second line of the description.
- No repeat: Write different descriptions for different pages, search engines can penalize you for repeating the same description on different pages.
Hopefully, this article will help you to make it easier for you to write a title and description for your website. If you have any contributions you can leave a comment below.
In addition to better Seo optimization, you can refer to some articles below:
Source: Collect on the Internet
- K-Lite Codec Pack Full 15.4 - Audio and Video Software
- Basic technical indicators in forex and stock - FX24.net
- Review game Call Of Duty Mobile Vietnam by VNG - Knowledge sharing blog
- Detailed review of the 16-inch MacBook Pro (2019) - Knowledge-sharing blog
- Binance is planning to launch Bitcoin options after delisting FTX's leveraged tokens