All smartphones have a screen rotation function. However, not everyone knows about this function. How to rotate the screen of a phone? Will different phones have different screen rotation?
All your questions will be answered by Hcare in the article on the topic of how to rotate the iPhone screen super simple and fast below!
Article table of contents [Ẩn]
- 1. Rotate iPhone 8, 7, 6S Plus, X screen (iOS 11 and iOS 12)
- 2. How to rotate iPhone 5-7 screen (iOS 9 and iOS 10)
- 3. Rotate iPhone screen with iOS 7, 8 . version operating system
- 4. How to rotate the screen of iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s (iOS 5 and iOS 6)
- 5. Some notes on how to rotate the iPhone screen
Table of Contents
Rotate iPhone 8, 7, 6S Plus, X screen (iOS 11 and iOS 12)
The latest versions of the iOS operating system are iOS 11 and iOS 12. It is being used on iPhone 8, 7, 6S Plus and iPhone X phones. To be able to rotate the screen on iOS 11 operating systems. or later or iOS 12 version you can perform the following steps sequentially:
- Step 1: From the main display screen of your iPhone, swipe the screen vertically from the bottom to the top so that the device control center appears.
- Step 2: Next you look for the lock icon. This is the icon to turn on / off the iPhone screen lock feature or prevent screen rotation.
- Step 3: Click that icon if you want to rotate the screen horizontally and press a second time if you want to rotate the screen vertically like the original.
How to rotate iPhone 5-7 screen (iOS 9 and iOS 10)
iOS operating system versions iOS 9 and iOS 10 are being applied on phones such as iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5. With these devices you own You can apply how to rotate the screen for iOS 9 and iOS 10 operating systems. To rotate the screen, follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Swipe along the screen from the bottom to the top and then the Management Middle panel will appear.
- Step 2: Next, look for the icon with the lock image. This is the icon to open and disable the lock to rotate the screen vertically.
- Step 3: If you click on that icon and it turns red, it means that the screen is locked and you cannot rotate it horizontally. On the contrary, if you want to rotate the screen horizontally, you can do the same and this icon will immediately turn gray.
Rotate iPhone screen with iOS 7, 8″ version operating system
How to rotate iPhone screen running the operating system iOS 7 and iOS 8 versions are very simple and similar to the versions mentioned above. You can do the following basic operations:
- Step 1: Whether the screen is locked or not, you can swipe along the screen from bottom to top. At this point, the Management Middle control system will appear.
- Step 2: The screen rotation icon will be in the right corner and has a lock image.
- Step 3: If this icon is on, it means that the screen is locked and cannot be rotated horizontally. If you click on this icon, the screen lock function will turn off and you can rotate the screen as you like.
How to rotate the screen of iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s (iOS 5 and iOS 6)
Compared to the way to rotate the screen for the high version operating system above, rotating the screen of iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s has a relatively large change. You can do the following sequentially:
- Step 1: Press the residence button twice to bring up the toolbar.
- Step 2: Drag the screen from left to right to find the screen rotation icon.
- Step 3: If you rotate the screen horizontally or want to turn off the screen lock, just tap the icon once, otherwise, click the icon a second time.
Some notes on how to rotate the iPhone screen
Although rotating the iPhone screen is just a simple operation, you should still make extensive use of some of the following things:
- Compared to Android devices, iOS devices seem to possess the ability to rotate the screen more quickly and easily. However, you can only rotate or disable iPhone screen rotation if you are playing sports or using a net browser. If you have flipped the screen to landscape for the main interface, it does not have the ability to rotate the screen anymore.
- The way to rotate the iPhone screen mentioned above is quite simple and basic. If you want to know which version of iOS operating system on the device you are using, you can go to the information settings section to check.
Can’t adjust phone screen brightness error
How to clean phone and tablet screens
Through the above brief article, Hcare has introduced to users how to rotate iPhone screen quickly and easily. Although this is just a simple feature, it is really handy and confusing for many users, isn’t it? Do not forget to contact us when you have a need to repair or install applications on your phone or tablet device.