In the context of complicated epidemic developments, it is necessary to limit going out, dishes that can be kept for a long time and are easy to use such as shrimp paste are indispensable in your kitchen. So, equip yourself with these how to make pork chop Irresistibly delicious below!
You’re Watching: How To Make Smooth & Irresistibly Delicious Pork Sauce
- 1 What is pork chop?
- 2 How to make delicious pork chops at home
- 2.1 1. Materials for making pork chops
- 2.2 2. Instructions on how to make delicious and safe pork chops
- 3 Things to keep in mind when making pork chops
Table of Contents
What is pork chop?
Ruoc (rub cotton) is a type of dry food made from different types of meat such as pork, chicken, fish, shrimp, etc. In which, pork chop is the oldest and most popular tradition in the world. the most popular.
See also: 9 ways to make super simple lanterns for children to enjoy the Mid-Autumn Festival – bloghong.com
Pork chop is made from pork loin sliced along the grain, boiled or roasted with salt, fish sauce, some spices depending on taste, then pounded or minced, put on a dry roasting pan. The saltier the pork chop, the longer it will keep. Can be eaten with rice, burnt rice, sticky rice, bread or some other cakes.
How to make delicious pork chops at home
On the market today, there are many types of processed shrimp, including processed products, standard packaging and “handcrafted” products. However, making it yourself at home is still the optimal choice to ensure safety as well as suit the taste of your loved ones.
1. Materials for making pork chops
To make pork chop, you need to prepare the following materials:
- Lean pork loin: 500gr
- Delicious fish sauce: 3 tablespoons
- Cooking oil: 2 tablespoons
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Cinnamon: 1 stick
- Seasoning: pepper, chopped dried onion, salt… just enough
2. Instructions on how to make delicious and safe pork chops
- Step 1: Wash the meat, remove the feces, remove the tendons, cut along the grain into large and long pieces.
- Step 2: Put the meat in a pot, pour water, bring to a boil, drop a few grains of white salt in, turn down the heat for 3-5 minutes, then turn off the heat, take the meat out, rinse with cold water. The goal is to eliminate odors, since pigs today are often fed on weight gain bran.
- Step 3: Put the meat in a bowl, add sugar, pepper powder, fish sauce and minced dried onions, stir well, marinate for about 20-25 minutes to infuse the spices.
- Step 4: Put the meat in the pot, pour 2 half of the water, put the cinnamon stick in to create the smell and then turn on the stove and simmer for about 35-40 minutes until the meat is tender, the water is about 1/3 of the bowl, then turn off the stove.
- Step 5: Remove the meat to a basket or bowl to drain and then tear into small fibers.
- Step 6: Put the meat in a roasting pan with spices with low heat until the meat is golden.
- Step 7: Put the meat into the cleaned mortar, use a pestle to pound the meat up.
- Step 8: Put the shrimp in the pan, stir once more. Just stir and add cooking oil to make the dough not dry and shiny. Stir until it is golden brown to your liking, then turn off the stove.
- Step 9: Wait for it to cool, then pour it into a glass jar, close the lid to use it gradually.
Things to keep in mind when making pork chops
- Pork used to make pork chops should buy loin or rump, must be lean whole pieces and should be bought when the pig is just finished slaughtering, fresh, with a soft, sticky feel, so the finished product will be more delicious.
- Use delicious fish sauce, should not be too frugal but use cheap fish sauce, will affect the quality of the shrimp, making it not fragrant.
- The amount of ingredients and seasoning you can adjust according to the amount of shrimp you want to make and your own taste. However, if you make it too light, you have to eat it quickly because it is easy to get moldy.
- How long the pork belly lasts depends a lot on how you store it. Put it in the fridge to keep it for longer. Not counting that, it is recommended to store the water in a standard glass or plastic jar to ensure health safety.
- If you don’t have much time, you can put the meat in a blender and grind it. However, using a blender will make the meat crumbly, not as fluffy as using a hand mortar
- Some people like to eat ginger or five spices, you can add this spice to the dish.
See more: How to salt white radish delicious and crispy at home, not pungent, Korean standard
Little sisters how to make pineapple fried pork delicious sweet and sour rice
Tutorial How to stir-fry pork with onion both delicious and nutritious
Materials are easy to obtain and how to make pork belly It’s not difficult at all to be sweet, isn’t it? So what are you waiting for, hurry to the kitchen and start preparing pork chops for the people you love with the recipe that bloghong.com shares!
See more: Instructions on how to make a handmade wardrobe from simple materials