April 27, 2020
4 least Read
To find out if you have these problems, you need to check the performance of your website by conducting a speed test.
Here is an example of the test site results:
Ideally all parameters should be green (fast). Or at least make sure your site is not in the red category. If that happens, you need to take action immediately.
HTTP / 2
Deploying the latest technology like HTTP / 2 is always beneficial. If your hosting provider supports this technology - like Hostinger - You may not need to combine files as it supports parallel downloading.
Released in 2015, HTTP / 2 - Hypertext Transfer Protocol version 2 - has been developed as an enhanced version of HTTP / 1.1, the internet standard since 1989. The new protocol improvements aim to:
- Improve page loading speed
- Allow download in parallel
- Allow multiplexing
- Compress request header
- Head-of-line blocking or package blocking
This new version has a number of ways to reduce latency and increase overall site performance.
One of the best plugins to be is Autoptimize.
Although you can use it for free, you can download the premium version to get more features: Autoptimize Pro Configuration ($ 167) and Complete Speed Optimization ($ 671.74).
The optimization is automatic, so you can immediately check your site's loading speed to see the improvements.
Also, if you want to combine CSS files, you can also turn it on Optimize CSS Code. If you use a CDN, you can turn on all included options CDN.
Download speed is an important factor for any website. If you encounter any problems in this, try to fix it as soon as possible.
- Tips to automatically backup the Registry on Windows 10, safe! - Knowledge sharing blog
- Tether "printed" an additional 60 million USDT to stimulate the Bitcoin market in the chaos
- A closer analysis of General Valhein in the Mobile Alliance - Knowledge Sharing Blog
- Horn top / bottom pricing model - Kienthucforex.com
- T.L.S financial transaction method at IQ Option | Money Blog