Note: Please read the article carefully before proceeding! If in the process of using you encounter any errors, such as broken download links, slow loading blog, or not being able to access a certain page on the blog … then please inform me through the Contact page. Thanks!
Yes, on the blog there are many detailed instructions on how to ghost the UEFI standard computer already.
And what is the UEFI standard, I also have very specific posts shared on the blog, if you need to find anything related to the UEFI standard, you can search through the Search Toolbar on Blog.
But most of the blog posts are using the Acronis True Image 2014, so in this article I will use a newer version to guide you, which is the 2017 Acronis True Image.
Although I see the interface has not changed much, but I still write for you who need 😀
#first. What to prepare?
Yes, it is still very basic knowledge, here are the things you need to do before starting to perform the UEFI standard ghost.
- A standard UEFI Ghost, this one you find on the net, I do not provide the ghost so please understand 😀
- Create a USB BOOT: You can make a USB BOOT 1 click or go to CREATE USB BOOT to select the one you like.
- Create a free partition (Unallocated), should be at least 25GB: You can see how to split the hard drive with Partition Winzard software.
- Convert the hard drive from MBR to GPT (see section IV in that article)
- Set BIOS in UEFI standard (for newer computers from 2018 probably do not need to do this step)
#2. Instructions ghost Windows 7 UEFI on standard computers UEFI
// In fact, you can apply to both Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 again nha
Okay, if you have prepared all of the steps above, then start working on it.
For beginners, it might be a little overwhelmed by the above preparations, but I have arranged the steps in a very scientific way.
You just do it slowly step by step will be OK okay!
+ Step 1: You access the Mini Windows to use the necessary tools.
As you can see, I now have a partition with 20GB capacity. Here I do Demo so it should be so little, but if you want to use it stably, you should leave it at least 25GB.
Note: If there are any partitions <500 MB then you also delete them all offline, and should include it into the partition you are planning to Ghost for it neat.
+ Step 2: You open the software Acronis True Image up, at the main interface of the software => you choose
My Disks in the section
Recover as shown below.
+ Step 3: In the next interface, click the Browse … button to find the location to save the GHOST file you want to extract.
+ Step 3: This step you just need to navigate to the folder containing the GHOST file that you have prepared earlier => and click
+ Step 4: Okay, now the ghost has been added to the program => you press
Next to continue.
+ Step 5: This step you keep the default => and then continue to press
+ Step 6: In this step, you can tick 2 partitions:
- The partition where you want to extract the GHOST file is the partition you already partitioned.
- EFI boot partition.
Uncheck the section
Track 0 everyone => then press
Next to continue.
+ Step 7: Now click on the button
New location to select the EFI drive recovery partition
Select the partition you have prepared, 20GB partition (unformatted –
Unallocated) => Then click the button
+ Step 8: Keep clicking the button
New location => Select a drive recovery partition
Then select the unformatted partition
Unallocated => then press
+ Step 9: Okay, after you have selected the two partitions to recover then press
Proceed to start the ghost process.
+ Step 10: Wait…
Now you just need to wait until it is finished 😀
# 3. Epilogue
So I just gave very detailed instructions for you how to ghost standard UEFI with Acronis True Image 2017 Alright then.
The method is no different from the old version, isn’t it? Vọng Hopefully this article will be helpful to you, wish you success!
Kien Nguyen – Blogchiasekienthuc.com
Note: Was this article helpful to you? Do not forget to rate the article, like and share it with your friends and relatives!Read more :
- 10 tips to improve your forex trading results
- Crypto News February 4: Bitcoin is facing intense long-squeeze with news about XRP, ETH, ETC, ICON, WAN, ADA, XTZ, Handshake, Matic, NEO, Waves, Stablecoin, Bitpay, Coinbase
- Cài Cydia cho iphone bằng iPhone PC Suite
- Binance Changpeng Zhao: “I will not leave Bitcoin price to 0”
- Daz3d – EJ Agata G3F [Latest] Full Version