Therefore, if you want your presentation to be more vivid, impress the audience, you should use the effects available in Powerpoint.
So how to use such effects for images, in this article I instruct you how to create effects for photos in Powerpoint in the most detailed and clear way.
Instructions for creating effects for images in PowerPoint
Prepare: First, you insert the image into Powerpoint => and then follow the instructions below.
In this tutorial, I use Powerpoint 2019, other versions from 2010 and above are also similar to how to use it.
+ Step 1: Select the image object you want to insert the effect => then Tab
Animations as shown below.
+ Step 2: This will appear a list of effects, you click the down arrow to appear more effects.
+ Step 3: Choose the effect you want for the image, by clicking on any effect you like.
There are 4 main types of effects, these are:
– Entrance effect (entrance): That is, when you choose this effect when presenting, the object will appear from somewhere and not available on the screen.
– Floating effect (emphasic): When you select this effect, the object is already available on the screen, when you show it, the object will change states such as color, size …
– Exit effect (exit): When you choose this effect helps the object disappear from the screen when presenting.
– Motion Paths (Motion Paths): help object move to the left, right, or go around, or follow a certain path that you draw.
Tips: An image can insert many different types of effects. To create many effects for our image through step 4.
+ Step 4: You click on the image => then click Tab
Animations => select
Add Animation => Next you choose any effect you want.
Result: The image will have 2 effects as shown below.
After setting the effect for the image, we will learn about the time to display the effect.
+ Step 5: To set the time the display effect for an image, first select the image that inserted the effect => then on Tab
Animations => then click on the drop down arrow in the section
Start to establish.
There will be 3 options for setting the display time for the effect.
- On Click: With this option the image will be displayed as soon as we click the mouse (and it is the default option).
- With Previous: Selecting this will display the image at the same time as the previous linked object
- After Previous: Animation shown after last animation finished.
In addition, you can also adjust the time the effect appears faster or slower for images.
If you do not use the effect that you have set, you can delete it. To delete the effect, follow step 6 below.
+ Step 6: You go to Tab
Animations => Click to select
Then right-click the effect you want to delete => select
So in this article I have detailed instructions for you to add effects to images in Powerpoint already. Hope this knowledge is helpful to you. Good luck !
CTV: Ngoc Cuong – Blogchiasekienthuc.com
Note: Was this article helpful to you? Do not forget to rate the article, like and share it with your friends and relatives!Read more :