How to add social login to WooCommerce Website - Website recently requires you to log in and then use the full complement of all services. As a result, the average Internet user has multiple accounts. No one seems to want to remember a password anymore, in many cases, people even forget the username associated with the account. Since this is a common problem today, the idea of a set of login credentials working anywhere is convenient.
People have at least 1 social media account that they use regularly. Therefore, using that account to log into another website simplifies people's lives. Therefore, popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. has opened the API so that user credentials are used as other social website credentials.
WooCommerce has a similar sign-in / login process as WordPress. This means it shares the lengthy registration process that users need to send their email address, password, and username. Next, the user receives the registration link at the email.
Using a social media account as the login information for the WooCommerce website or WordPress significantly shortens this process, helping users not to remember other sets of login information. To help you, I'll show you how to integrate WooCommerce social login, increase WooCommerce website conversion rates.
What is WooCommerce Social Login?
WooCommerce social login helps users speed up the login process. All they have to do is click the button (connected to social media profiles), saving time and effort. For WooCommerce website owners, social login provides accurate data, verified records (with active email addresses) that they use to nurture the campaign.
Benefits of WooCommerce social login
WooCommerce social login comes with loads of benefits including:
- Administrators have access to verified user data
- Store owners saw the WooCommerce website conversion rate increase significantly
- Users save countless times
- Improve security
- Administrators fill in many gaps in user details through social login
WooCommerce's social login method
WooCommerce social login is easy to use, users do not have to enter more details of this process. That process applies to every login page, checkout page, or something else.
This is a website that uses social login for users:
As you can see, at the login page, users do not need to enter any additional information. All they need to do is click their favorite social media login button to finish.
WooCommerce social login plugin
Like every other field, when it comes to social login, WooCommerce offers several plugins that help get things done. To help you avoid the hassle of finding the right plugin, I've collected the top WooCommerce social login plugin that you can use on the website and improve the store user experience.
See more: How to make money from the website
Super Socializer (more than 60,000 active installs) is a lightweight, free plugin that allows you to add a social login button to log in, register, check, comment. This plugin is completely responsive so it is the ideal plugin to use if you have a lot of traffic coming from mobile devices.
- This plugin does not work on the local server. You need to install it at the website directly to check plugin functionality.
- You should install Fancy Facebook Comments, in case you just want to integrate Facebook Comments.
- If you just want to integrate Social Sharing, you should install Sassy Social Share.
Super social features
The Super Socializer provides important features that make it ideal for the WooCommerce website
- Activate the WooCommerce Social Login interface at WordPress Login, Registration page, comment form.
- Activate WooCommerce social login at WooCommerce payment page, customer login form.
- Sync basic user social profile data with WooCommerce profile.
- Agree to shorten the URL for use in social sharing
- Turn on / off total / personal shares
- 24/7 customer support
Nextend Social Login
Nextend Social Login (more than 1,00,000+ operational settings) is simple and easy to use. It agrees to simple user registration without further details. This simplifies the registration / login process, improving the login speed.
Next feature social login
- Super fast, super easy
- Register / sign in with one click
- Custom design
- User friendly
- Great support
- Many social options are available
Social Login (more than 20,000 active installs) is another free plugin that works great for the WooCommerce website. When activated on the website, users are allowed to login, register, comment with more than 40 social networking accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and popular networks.
Social login feature
- Support multiple social networks
- Fully customizable interface
- Short code available
Social Login Lite For WooCommerce
Social Login Lite For WooCommerce (more than 2,000 active settings) agrees users to log in to their favorite WooCommerce website via social profiles. The plugin is very simple to use, great value for users.
Features from Social Login Lite For WooCommerce
- User login via Facebook or Google+
- The plugin generates unique passwords for all users
- You can add social login plugins to different pages including login, registration, and payment pages.
YITH WooCommerce Social Login
YITH WooCommerce Social Login Plugin (910,000+ active installs) agrees current customers and potential customers to access WooCommerce website through their Google+, Facebook, Twitter accounts. It is easy to use, easy to integrate without any problem at WooCommerce website.
This is a freemium plugin with a premium version that comes with the extended feature set.
YITH WooCommerce social login feature
- Simple setup, easy, fast
- The login button is automatically added at WordPress login, user account, payment page
- Login with Facebook, Twitter or Google+
- Customize the text at checkout page
The last word!
With social login, you simplify the entire signup / login process for users. As a store owner, you benefit from verified user data, access to social media profiles that you use to nurture potential customers.
Did you face problems with the integration process?
Feel free to submit all questions in the comment section below. Launch a WooCommerce Managed Hosting server today to integrate WooCommerce social login on Create website your online.
- TVTools AlterID v2.0
- Coronavirus: The Fed is about to cut interest rates, what happens to Bitcoin?
- How to create content for everyone to share on social networks
- WordPress security guide with .htaccess
- So entfernen Sie das Datum aus der Blogger-URL