Most people know that you can add songs to your Instagram story, but many don’t know that you can add lyrics as well. This fun feature lets your followers see which song you’ve chosen and sing along, even with the sound turned off. Plus, it’s a simple process that only takes a few minutes.
- How to find slope in Google Sheets – Jugo Mobile
- Strange Red Dead Online Clip Sees Player Transforming Into a UFO
- Fortnite Now Available On iOS And Other Devices With Xbox Cloud Gaming Partnership
- 10 Best Stories From DC Comics, According To Reddit
- Best Combat Tips For Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt
Bạn Đang Xem: How to Add Lyrics to Instagram Stories – Jugo Mobile
In this article, we will show you how to add lyrics to your Instagram stories on different mobile devices. Moreover, you will also learn how to hide or delete lyrics from your Instagram story.
How to Add Lyrics to Instagram Stories from iPhone
Since Instagram rolled out the ability to add music to stories, many people wonder if they can add lyrics as well. As long as the song you choose has lyrics, it’s possible. An exciting aspect of the music feature is that you can select the exact time of the song that will play during your story. Considering that an Instagram story can last up to 15 seconds, that’s also the time you have for lyrics.
To add lyrics to an Instagram story on an iPhone, follow the steps below:
- Open Instagram on your iPhone.
- Tap the “Your Story” bubble in the top left corner.
- Upload a video or photo, or take one now.
- Go to the sticker icon in the top menu.
- Select the “Music” icon from the list of options.
- Find the song you want to use. 15 seconds (usually the chorus) will be chosen by default.
- Move the slider to adjust the part of the song that will play.
- Tap the “Aa” icon above the slider.
- Select “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Publish your story.
When you add a song to your Instagram story, you can display the song in several ways (lyrics are one of them). Once you’ve chosen a song, you can switch between lyrics, album/song cover photo, or just the name of the song, just by tapping on it.
As for the lyrics, you can choose between four different fonts. Another option you have is to change the text color, size, and position on your story. After editing your lyrics, you can finally publish your story.
You can only post 15 seconds of a song to your story. If you wanted to release the entire song, it might require a lot of stories. You’ll also need to find the exact moment the song ended in the previous story, so you know where it starts in the next one.
Lyrics can be added to videos and photos on your Instagram story. If you add lyrics to a photo, it will last 15 seconds. However, if you upload a 10 second video, that is the time you will have for the lyrics. As mentioned earlier, if you choose a song without lyrics, you can only view the song name or cover.
How to Add Lyrics to Instagram Stories from Android Device
The process of adding lyrics to your Instagram story on your Android is similar. It will only take a few moments of your time. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open Instagram on your Android device.
- Swipe left on the screen or go to the “Your Story” bubble in the top left corner.
- Take a photo, record a video or upload it from your gallery.
- Tap the sticker icon on the top toolbar.
- Select “Music” from the menu.
- Find the song you want to use for your Instagram story.
- Tap and drag the slider to adjust the part of the song you’ll use.
- Navigate to the “Aa” icon above the slider.
- Edit your lyrics as you wish.
- Choose “Done” in the upper right corner.
- Publish your story.
Xem Thêm : Pokemon Fan Predicts Sprigatito’s Evolution
That’s all we can say about it. Now, when one of your followers plays your story, they’ll see the lyrics to the song you chose. If you change your mind, you can just tap on the lyrics and the song title or album cover will show up instead. However, you won’t be able to delete them after you publish your Story. The only thing you can do is delete your story and start over.
You don’t even have to publish your story right away. You can save it to your phone and post it whenever you want. When you decide to download the story, the lyrics will already be there. You won’t have to repeat the whole process twice.
If you want the song to play during your Instagram story, but don’t want anyone to see the lyrics or other song tags, you can “hide” them in your story. Here’s how:
- Follow steps 1-7.
- Instead of lyrics, choose the name of the song to display.
- Using your fingers, minimize the bar as much as possible.
- Just move it to the edge of the screen until you can’t see it anymore.
Another thing you can do is minimize the photo or video by pinching it with your fingers. After that, place the lyrics behind the photo or video and then enlarge the photo or video again. Although both of these methods remove the lyrics from your story, your followers will still be able to see what song it is since it will be written under your name in the upper left corner of your screen. Therefore, there is no way to post a song to your story and completely hide the title.
Add lyrics to your favorite songs on your Instagram story
Instagram lets you add any song you want to your Instagram story. Besides the music, you can also add the lyrics. It’s a great way to make your story more exciting and let your followers know what you’re listening to.
Have you ever added lyrics to your Instagram story before? What song were the lyrics to? Let us know in the comments section below.