Step 1: Login to cPanel
Log in to your cPanel account and open submit File Manager. After logging in you can easily find the icon File Manager.
Step 2: Go to the folder containing the compressed file
Access the folder containing your compressed file, usually inside the folder public_html
Step 3: Extract the backup file
Right-click on the archive and select Extract And follow the instructions
- CPanel's File Manager supports the following compression formats: zip, bz, tar, gz
- cPanel in particular and Linux hosting in general do not support compressed file format rar
Through this article we have shown you how to extract backup files on hosting using cPanel, hope that will be helpful for you. You can see more of our posts here. If you have any contributions you can leave a comment below.
- Cách sửa chữa tủ lạnh bị hỏng
- Nero Burning ROM 2016 17.0.00700 ENDELIG [Sidste]
- Jotkut SEO WordPress plugin ihmisiä ottamaan
- BeTheme v12 - Citlivé Multi-Purpose WordPress Téma
- Top 5 website cung cấp tên miền miễn phí hàng đầu