Funcom is expanding its development team to work on the studio’s unnamed Dune title.
- Why is it difficult for Law and Kid to become the Yonko?
- Death Stranding 2 Could Be Kojima Productions’ Sony Title, But Its Xbox Game is a Mystery
- Warzone’s Season 3 Update Wasted The Sniper Meta – Here’s The Community Reaction – Jugo Mobile
- Which of the following assertion is true?
- Must have Healer Sets in ESO – Best ESO Sets
The company is looking for people in live operations, art, design, engineering, production, marketing and more. If you have what it takes, here is the list of job offers with the links to apply.
The studio announced in 2019 that it was developing an open-world multiplayer game based on the Dune universe, and it was just one of three in the works for PC and consoles.
Previous Dunes games were mostly real-time strategy titles, like the rather excellent Dune 2. The last game based on the series to be released was Frank Herbert’s Dune, a 2001 adventure game for PC and PS2.
Dune Generations, a real-time strategy game slated for release in 2001, has been cancelled.
Funcom’s first Dune title will be the seventh title based on the works of Herbert to be released, as a sixth is currently in the works with Shiro Games, the studio that brought you Northgard.
Titled Dune: Spice Wars, the 4X real-time strategy game is to be published by Funcom and is currently in Early Access on Steam. You can see what to expect in the video above.