Search for addon domains
In case you have a lot of addon domains, do the following:
- Import content search into the box Search .
- Click go .
The interface lists the matching results content your search.
Modify the Addon domain name
Modify the document root (the folder containing the data) for an addon domain
To modify the document root for an addon domain, perform the following steps:
- Click the edit icon for the addon domain you want to manage in the column document root .
Enter the path document root The new addon domain name in the text box is available.
- Click on it Change .
Enable or disable redirection of the addon domain
To disable or enable addon domain redirection, follow these steps:
- Click on it Manage Redirection (Managing redirects) for the addon domain you want to manage.
- To redirect the domain name, enter the link for which you want to redirect the addon domain.
- Click Save, or if necessary to disable the redirection click the button Disable Redirection
Delete the addon domain
To delete an addon domain, follow these steps:
- At the list of domain addon you Click remove for the addon domain you want to delete.
- Press YES .