Use this interface to identify problems with your mail-related DNS records for one or more of your domains. The system uses these records to verify that other servers can trust it as a sender.
Click Email Deliverability to view the configuration information.
By default, initially you will encounter the notified problems due to not performing the configuration and you need to configure the information according to the instructions with the corresponding values to fix the problem, this configuration will help email you. Outgoing emails are verified and marked to prevent outgoing emails from being sent to Spam, increasing the reputation of outgoing messages.
|TXT||default._domainkey.tinohost.com.||v = DKIM1; k = rsa; p = MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0B etc.|
The information above is only a description, not worth using, so you can copy your configuration right from the management page.
|TXT||tinohost.com.||v = spf1 + mx + a + ip4: 22.214.171.124 ~ all|
After the configuration is complete you will see a green check mark when refreshing the page
Read more :
- 12 best anti-spam plugins for WordPress 2020 you should know
- Bitcoin's price action since 2017 has many similarities with the Nasdaq after the Dot-Com bubble
- This chart confirms Bitcoin has bottomed out more than a month ago
- Gỏi cuốn tôm chiên vừa ngon, vừa dễ làm
- Install Steam on MacOS to play games, why not? - Knowledge sharing blog