Vietinbank is one of the largest banks in Vietnam today with a large number of customers. Therefore, the bank’s convenient services always receive the attention of the majority of customers.
- The fastest way to change Vietcombank payment account information and number 2022
- Can I log in to Momo when I lose my phone number? Why?
- How to change online banking phone number simple and fast
- Hướng dẫn cách đổi mã PIN Vietinbank online trên điện thoại
- Vietinbank Money Transfer Fee Schedule Latest Update 2022
Vietinbank not only helps customers make simple and safe transactions, but also helps them manage their accounts effectively. So you already know how check Vietinbank transaction history not yet? If not, please also lamchutaichinh.vn to find out how to do it through the article below!
you are watching: Check Vietinbank transaction history for free, most accurate
What information does Vietinbank’s transaction history show?
Vietinbank transaction history is the bank’s system of recorded history of money in and out transactions in your Vietinbank bank account.
Checking Vietinbank’s transaction history will help you control the fluctuation of balance in your account. If your balance is incorrect, you can check your transaction history to find out why.
Checking your transaction history regularly will help you plan to better control your finances.
And when checking the transaction history of Vietinbank, customers will know the amount of money out and money in the account at what time; who is transferring to or to whom are you transferring with what is the content of the transfer; what is the final account balance after each transaction.
The easiest way to check Vietinbank transaction history 2022
Checking transaction history helps account holders to control their spending. Here are some ways to help users check Vietinbank transaction history easily.
Check transaction history with Vietinbank iPay application
One of the fastest and easiest ways to check Vietinbank transaction history is through the Vietinbank iPay application.
Vietinbank iPay is an application developed by Vietinbank itself (Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade). This is an application for customers using Vietinbank’s bank accounts.
This application is considered as Vietinbank Internet Banking online banking service. It allows users to perform online transactions such as wire transfers, bill payments, loan payments, savings deposits, etc. without going directly to the bank. Vietinbank iPay application is used through mobile devices with Internet connection.
Vietinbank iPay offers customers many outstanding benefits and advantages such as:
- Customers make quick transactions right on their mobile phones without going to banks or ATMs.
- With Vietinbank iPay, customers can check their account balance, transaction history and clear source of income and expenditure.
- Customers can review detailed information of each financial transaction.
- High security so transactions are safe and difficult for bad guys to penetrate.
- Customers can perform transactions within Vietinbank and with other banks at home and abroad.
- On Vietinbank iPay, customers can use online savings services with higher interest rates.
- Pay service bills, online shopping bills, top up phone cards, ..
- Look up exchange rates, interest rates and other financial information.
- In particular, customers can view Vietinbank iPay transaction history on their mobile phones at any time.
How to register Vietinbank iPay
Register for a Vietinbank iPay account at a Vietinbank branch
- Step 1: When you do not have a Vietinbank account, you need to open a payment account before registering for online banking at the nearest Vietinbank transaction office. If you already have an account, you just need to bring your bank card and ID card/CCCD to the nearest Vietinbank branch or transaction office and ask the staff to open a Vietinbank Ipay account integrated with your existing payment account.
- Step 2: Fill in the required information of the bank staff such as full name, date of birth, email, phone number, etc. in the bank’s form.
- Step 3: After registration is complete, you will be provided with an account number and password. Finally, customers can download the Viettin iPay App to their mobile phones to be able to use it.
In addition, customers can register their own Vietinbank iPay account on their computer or mobile phone
- Step 1: Customers download Vietinbank iPay application to their mobile phones. After that, the customer opens the Vietinbank iPay application and clicks Login 🡺 Register iPay.
- Step 2: The application will automatically redirect to Vietinbank’s website. Here, customers must fill in all the information required by the system, including: ID card/CCCD number, last 8 digits printed on ATM or credit card, ATM pin code or 3 CVV numbers for credit cards .
- Step 3: Customer enters confirmation string 🡺 I agree 🡺 Continue.
- Step 4: Next, you will receive a notification with content as shown below. At this point, you will open the message section on your mobile phone 🡺 Check and copy the OTP code 🡺 Enter the OTP code in the blank box and select Continue.
- Step 5: After completing all the above steps, the system will send to your phone number your username and password.
So you have successfully registered for Vietinbank iPay service. Note, after successful registration, please log in again to change your password.
How to check Vietinbank iPay transaction history
To check Vietinbank iPay transaction history, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Open Vietinbank iPay application on mobile devices with Internet connection
- Step 2: At the main interface of the application, customers choose Account Click on the account you want to check
- Step 3: At the Payment account section, the customer clicks on Transaction history and immediately the system will display transaction information arising from the account in the last 3 months.
- Step 4: Click on the transaction that the customer wants to check to see its details
- Vietinbank iPay service maintenance fee: 18,000 VND/month
- Internal transfer fee via Vietinbank iPay service: Free
- Interbank transfer fee via Vietinbank iPay is calculated at 0.015% of the amount transferred (if the beneficiary account is in the same province as the remitter); equal to 0.03% of the amount transferred (if the beneficiary account number is different from the province of the transferor)
Look up Vietinbank transaction history by phone message
The next way is also very simple and fast to look up Vietinbank transaction history that is in the form of a phone message.
Checking Vietinbank transaction history by text message is very easy, can be done at home with mobile devices without internet connection.
How to look up Vietinbank transaction history:
Customers send SMS messages with the following syntax:
- To look up the history of the last 5 transactions, write: CTG GD to 8149
- For bank statements of the last 5 transactions from another account, write: CTG Account number to 8149
- The phone number to send the message must be the customer’s SMS Banking subscription number.
- If customers have not registered for SMS Banking service, they will not be able to look up Vietinbank transaction history in this way.
- The maintenance fee of this service is 8,800 VND/month.
- Each text message service fee is 1,000 VND/message.
- Customers should check Vietinbank transaction history via text message during office hours, if you text to check transaction history outside of office hours, it may not be until the next working day that you will receive a reply message. return.
View Vietinbank transaction history at ATMs
- Step 1: Customers go to the nearest Vietinbank ATM, insert the card and then log in
- Step 2: BILLIONThe screen will immediately show the statement printing function. Customers choose Print statement and receive invoice
However, viewing Vietinbank transaction history at ATMs only allows customers to print statements of the last 10 transactions.
Instructions to delete Vietinbank transaction history
For Vietinbank iPay, deleting banking transaction history from the system is not currently supported, for the following reasons:
- Information about the customer’s transaction history related to the bank’s security and data. Banks are required to keep this information to control customer deposits and withdrawals from their personal accounts. Because this retention of information represents transparency in the bank’s monetary transactions.
- Transaction history information is also important to customers as they are the most important, legal and accurate evidence to deal with if a client has money problems.
It is because of the above reasons that customers cannot arbitrarily delete Vietinbank transaction history. Not even a bank employee has the right to do this.
Thus, the above article has shown you how to check Vietinbank transaction history The simplest and fastest. Hope the above information will make it easier for you to check the information in your bank account.
The article was edited by: Lamchutaichinh.vn
seo marketing wordpress seo seo hosting seo and marketing word press seo wordpress and seo wordpress marketing hosting seo seo press pro market seo seo & marketing seo e marketing e marketing seo seo pro wordpress marketing & seo seo di wordpress wordpress seo host hosting and seo wordpress hosting seo wordpress seo wordpress wordpress for marketing seo press wordpress marketing for seo