breakfast will be enough and delicious egg noodles with char siu this.
char siu is the capital of Chinese food but was introduced to many countries. Char siu sauce mainly made from oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, onion, garlic, …).
– 700g pork bones
– 20g grated radish long strand
– 200g prawns, peeled, leaving only
– 1 grilled onion, halved; 500g bacon; Dried egg noodles; bean sprouts, scallions, salt, sugar, oyster sauce, soy sauce; chopped shallots
Step 1: Bone hog wash. Boil water for blanching pork bones in 3-5 minutes then rinse again.
Wash radish 2-3 times fibroblasts with diluted salt water mix. Then the bone pork, shrimp, radishes, onions grilled, 5 salted, boiling water and 4-5 bowl for 2 hours. Occasionally, use a clean spoon to skim.
Step 2: Pork cleaned, marinated in oyster sauce 15ml, 15 g sugar, 5 grams of salt, 5 ml of soy sauce, mix well and marinate for 3-4 hours.
Step 3: Heat the wok, add oil, garlic grinding small, finely chopped and sauteed onions fragrant. Then, for the marinated pork to the pan and fry until golden brown pork. Add a little sauce (meat marinated water) and a little water to the pan. Heat until boiling, cover and rim region until the meat is cooked.
Step 4: Occasionally during cooking, flip the meat for seasoning meat is absorbed. Cook for 20-30 minutes or until sauce thickens. When soft pork, turn off the heat and let it cool down. Slice the meat into thin slices.
Step 5: Boil a pot of water, poached egg noodles in and wait 5 minutes or until the pasta is cooked. Put noodle out, rinse in cold water, add oil to the pasta does not stick together.
The spices, vegetables washed. Chopped green onions.
used boiling water for about 1-2 hours, tasting spices to fit your mouth. For wheat in the bowl and then put meat, shrimp up. Then came sprouts and scallions.
broth in and enjoy.
I wish you success and delicious egg noodles with char siu way!
- How to restore the Windows Key from the Windows.old folder
- Paid2YouTube – Kiếm tiền từ xem video trên Youtube
- Founder Vitalik Buterin reveals the development path of Ethereum 2.0
- 5 steps to turn your mistakes into valuable lessons – Knowledge sharing blog
- What is the 400 Bad Request error? How to fix 400 Bad Request error