How does it work?
By default, your Blogger’s title on the top left displays your blog title, and if it’s in the items page, it’ll include your post title as well.
e.g. Widget-based XML: Changing the Blogger Title Tag
It works the same way for labels and archives pages.
Find the following codes, near the top of your template:
Replace with the following code:
The trick is rather simple for the older Blogger version, but it’s nearly impossible with Blogger beta without risking a little XHTML validation. This widget works well but it’s only limited to items page. Meaning it’ll go back to Blogger default in index, labels and archives pages.Read more :
- Đón cát tránh hung cho ngôi nhà
- liên khúc mưa nhạc vàng hải ngoại hay discuzviet com
- XRP price is expected to drop below $ 0.1 after the massive dump
- Crypto News April 3: Bitcoin race is about to begin with Ethereum, Ripple, BitcoinCash, VNDC, IOTA, Coinbase, Huobi, Factom, tBTC news
- Full Elliott Wave Theory – How to trade on Elliott waves