Features of this module
- Slideshow can be set to either slide in from right to left, or the reverse.
- Slideshow can be set to be 4-sided, 6, 8, or 12.
- Example : 4-sided slideshow means, 2 images will be in view at all times (the other two behind the scene).
- Each image can have an optional link associated with it.
- Slideshow pauses on mouseover.
- A DOM based script that works in modern DHTML browsers – Firefox, IE5+, NS6+, Opera 7+.
See the Live Demo below. Do you want to use the same slideshow in your WordPress plugin? use my Horizontal carousel image slideshow WordPress plugin.
Module installation instruction
- Download the Horizontal carousel image slideshow module from the download location.
- Log into the administrator section of your site.
- Go to Extensions → Extension Manager.
- Upload the available zip file.
- Select it then click upload file and install.
Creating a new module instance
In your Joomla admin go to the module manager (Extensions → Module Manager in your admin menu). You should see the module Horizontal carousel image slideshow listed among the others. Simply click on the module name to open the module editor.
If you cannot find an instance of your new module, click the new button. The new module should be listed among the types available, select Horizontal carousel image slideshow which will create a new instance.
Set up the module parameters
The right hand column displays parameters that are specific to your module Horizontal carousel image slideshow. use below mentioned parameters to customize the module.
Image type: Type of image PNG/GIF/JPG etc. (the default is JPG)
Image folder: Path to the image folder relative to the site URL.
Link: A URL to redirect to if the image is clicked upon. (e.g. http://www.gopiplus.com)
Width: Enter the width of the slideshow. (e.g. 200)
Height: Enter the height of the slideshow. (e.g. 150)
Slideshow speed : Enter the speed of the slideshow
Slideshow direction : Select your carousel direction
Slideshow side : Select number of slide you want to display.
- Title: It is essential to set a title for the module.
- Position: The position on the page where the module will be displayed.
- Status: The module needs to be published in order for it to display.
- Module Assignment: Assign the module to all pages.
Module admin screen
Read more :