Bitcoin (BTC) crashed sharply on March 12 when the first digital currency witnessed a drop below $ 6,000 since May 2019.
Data from Coin360 and Cointelegraph Markets shows that Thursday was a very bad day for Bitcoin traders and investors, the BTC / USD pair touched a low of $ 6,000.
The strong sell-off over the last few days lasted until Thursday, with a 24-hour loss amounting to more than 20% on some major exchanges.
“And that looks like a surrender to me,” wrote businessman Alistair Milne Twitter.
As previously reported, the CEO of the BitMEX derivatives exchange, Arthur Hayes, believes that Bitcoin's bottom is likely to be at $ 6,000 before rising to $ 20,000.
Following Bitcoin, the entire altcoin continues to record heavy losses on a large scale, as the cryptocurrency moves step by step with panic in traditional markets through measures against the U.S.-issued corona virus. onions.
Readers can update BTC rates and more than 2,000+ cryptocurrencies in real time here.
Maybe you are interested:
Join our channel to stay up to date on the most useful news and knowledge at:
According to CoinTelegraph
Translated by ToiYeuBitcoin
- 5 points to pay attention to when studying abroad in Canada 2019
- Instruction to open an account and deposit, withdraw money from Olymp Trade – Kienthucforex.com
- Truy Cập Tới Thư Mục Chia Sẻ Trong Máy ảo Ubuntu 11.04
- Kiếm tiền với Seosprint của nước nga chi tiết
- Divide the drive to a computer without losing data