1) The German financial regulator has shut down the bitcoin ATM
The German financial regulator has shut down the KKT UG company from Berlin, which allows consumers to buy and sell cryptocurrencies through ATMs.
According to a recent report, BaFin asked Adam Gramowski, the UG operator, to limit cross-border asset transactions. The order was issued on February 26.
On the homepage www.shitcoins.club, the company advertises 24 bitcoin machines that allow the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies in Germany. In addition, the company extends its borders to all of Europe. According to information on LinkedIn, Gramowski also plays the role of CEO of Bitcoin Technologies in Torun, Poland.
According to BaFin, Gramowski operates commercial goods transactions through the UG EZ, which requires a license from BaFin under the German Bank Law (Kreditwesengesetz, KWG). Obviously this company lacks a license for this transaction.
2) Verizon strengthens its security portfolio with blockchain technology
Verizon Business has announced the integration of a new security service, including two systems of governance and identification using blockchain technology.
These two systems, Verizon Identity (VID) and Verizon Machine State Integrity, are set up in a blockchain environment, according to the US tech company.
For VID, identity information will be encrypted and distributed through a multi-machine system on the blockchain, so no centralized server will be attacked by cybercriminals.
According to the company, Verizon ID allows users to store personal authentication in a secure digital environment on mobile phones, making it easier to access and authenticate.
Verizon Machine State Integrity will take activity data from a fully distributed environment to provide a broader picture of potential security issues. This system will continuously monitor the entire device structure such as servers, routers, and gateways to create a series of events that can be verified by device status, instead of just based on the log notes.
3) updating ..
- What is Preload, Prefetch, Preconnect? How can they improve web performance significantly? – boreddev
- Bitcoin price could not fall below $ 8,200, the Plan-to-flow model of PlanB asserts
- Hướng dẫn viết status bằng giọng nói lên facebook
- Convert accented text into unsigned in Word 100% OK
- What is a sitemap? Instructions for installing sitemap for WordPress website