Auslogics Software, Australia's publisher for maintenance, security and computer productivity products, has just released a new major version of its leading PC optimizer, BoostSpeed. BoostSpeed 11 software has received a complete overhaul and now comes with a free version and extended functionality.
Among the improved features introduced in the new release is the Ask a Question option that allows users to receive the toughest questions about a PC or software related to an expert's answer directly. Users who have trouble making their computers work better, with their devices not working properly or any other kind of technology problem can use the Customer Care tab in BoostSpeed to send questions. their questions to an online forum where Auslogics experts and other users will be able to answer it. Questions and answers are still online and can be browsed and searched as a source of effective solutions. Results for many types of PC problems.
Another new feature implemented in BoostSpeed 11 is a special mode that protects your computer from pet disasters. The new Cat mode, when enabled, locks the keyboard and mouse when the PC is inactive so there is no risk of cat paws causing any damage when your cat passes by your desk. Users have full control over the feature, can set the unlock code and decide when the mode will be activated.
Although useful for pet owners, BoostSpeed 11 comes with a number of other useful features that have been implemented based on extensive analysis of user feedback. This includes Deep Disk Cleaner, Force Uninstall for unwanted software, new security and privacy features, real-time PC booster functions and more than 20 tools to meet most users' needs. PC.
New features Auslogics BoostSpeed 11
- Scan the system: Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 has a completely new interface that allows you to jump straight into, select the desired action. Your current system status is displayed in the main window. All major tasks, such as deleting junk files, defragmenting disks and fixing registry errors can be done with just a few mouse clicks.
- File Recovery: This tool will recover files that were accidentally deleted or files that were deleted due to virus attacks and software errors. It has the ability to preview photos and even documents while browsing through the list of found files.
- Doctor disk: This tool checks your hard drives for problems related to bad sectors, lost clusters and directory errors. With Disk Doctor, you will be able to recover data from unreadable areas and monitor your hard drive status.
- Disk Explorer: It helps you keep track of disk space usage. It will display an intuitive and easy to understand pie chart, which will show you the largest files and folders on your disk.
- Disk defragmentation: It defragments the files on your disk, so they can be read and written faster. This greatly improves application response time, system startup speed and overall computer performance.
- Dish wipes: Empty the entire disk space, ensuring that the files you deleted before can be restored. To provide additional security, Disk Wiper allows you to turn off System Restore while erasing the disk.
- Uninstall manager: With this tool, you can view all the programs installed on your computer and uninstall any programs easily. The uninstall manager shows you programs that you almost never use and warns if there are programs that are thought to be spyware or adware.
- Internet optimization: This tool will speed up your Internet connection by optimizing many settings like Max MTU and RWIN for the type of Internet connection you use.
- Refinement management: Gives you over 280 settings to customize Windows, web browser, email client and IM software. For example, you can adjust Windows visual effects, help your computer boot faster, and improve system safety.
- Duplicate file finder: Useless copies waste your hard drive capacity and can also cause system slowdown. Duplicate file finder will help you find and delete those files. By using this tool, you can increase the free space on your hard drive by up to 50%.
- Shredder: Permanently delete files, folders and Trash contents, so that your sensitive data cannot be restored.
- Start-up director: List all programs that start automatically on Windows startup or when you log in to a PC. You can easily manage the list by adding new programs and removing unnecessary startup applications.
- Service management: It will help you identify and disable unnecessary services by providing comprehensive descriptions and suggestions for each running service.
- Workflow management: It allows you to keep track of all running applications and processes. It displays CPU, RAM and disk usage according to program or process individually, as well as total system consumption.
Download Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 Acvtive
Password extract: vietblogdao.com
Instructions for installing Auslogics BoostSpeed 11
- Install and exit the software (exit the icon under the taskbar)
- Unzip the “sprinkle flag” copy file “SHFolder.dll” to overwrite the software installation directory. The default is:
C: Program Files (x86) Auslogics BoostSpeed
- Finish! open user software.
- Revo Uninstaller Pro 4.2.1 Full Crack – Software uninstall software, software on Windows
- ElementsKit v1.4.6 NULLED – Add-on utility for Elementor Plugin
- Cara Menghapus Bilah Sidebar di Blogger
- SEO keyword research – 2 steps to decide the success or failure of the project
- What are Buy Stop and Sell Stop pending orders? – Kienthucforex.com