Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Apply Online , Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Application Online 2022 , MP Kanya Vivah Yojana | CM Kanya Vivah Scheme registration | madhya pradesh Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana Calendar 2022
- Eternal Threads game review
- Diablo Immortal, which has the lowest user score in Metacritic history, earned over $24 million in 2 weeks
- Bawumia mourns after being hit with sad news
- How Can Ethereum Price Reach 5 Figures?
- Democrat Candidate Beto O’Rourke Pulls Political Stunt During Texas Governor Greg Abbott Press Conference
Deendayal Antyodaya Mission Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2022 (CM kanyadan yojana) was established under the Department of Social Justice, Government of Madhya Pradesh, to help the handicapped, poor and vulnerable families of the state, keeping in mind the common people and their participation. Under this, a scheme to provide financial assistance for mass marriages of destitute, poor girl/widow/abandoned was started in the year 2006 under the Chief Minister’s Mass Marriage Scheme.
Due to the existence of more than one scheme, the beneficiaries Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021-22 There was confusion about how to avail the benefits of the scheme and due to non-uniformity in the rates, the beneficiaries were also disappointed. All these points were considered in resolution 37 of the overall social security program. Under the schemes of the labor cadre, the components of mass marriage scheme were integrated into Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojna and it was decided to provide marriage assistance, simplifying its process. Implementation and approval of all marriage related plans.
Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana MP 2022
In India, when a girl child is born into a family, the one thing that bothers the family the most is her education and marriage expenses. But now the government has started a scheme Chief Minister’s Girl Marriage Scheme Which is really a big relief to the families by providing them financial assistance in raising their daughters.
Deendayal Antyodaya Mission was established under the Department of Social Justice and Disability Welfare, Government of Madhya Pradesh keeping in mind the spirit of common people and their participation in helping handicapped, poor and vulnerable families of the state. Under this Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana was launched to provide financial assistance for mass marriages of destitute, poor girl/widow/abandoned, in the name of Mukhyamantri kanya vivah yojana.
CM kanya vivah Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana 2022|
|who started||State government|
|when did it start||in the year 2016|
|state name||Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Destitute, poor girl / widow / abandoned|
|year of registration||2022|
|Assistance amount||Rs. 51,000|
|check status||Click here|
|Department||Social Justice and Disabled Welfare|
mukhyamantri kanya vivah scheme eligibility
Any hobby candidate of the state wants to take advantage of this scheme, then he has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria, only then he will be able to apply in the Mukhyamantri kanya vivah yojana of the Madhya Pradesh state government:-
- The age of 18 years for the girl and 21 years for the man should have been completed.
- The parents of the girl child should be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- The parents of the girl child should live below the poverty line or for the needy.
- The girl herself is destitute or poor and is not financially able for her marriage.
- A widow woman who lives below the poverty line or is destitute and is not financially able to self-remarry.
- An abandoned woman who lives below the poverty line and is destitute who is not financially capable of self-remarriage, who is legally divorced.
Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana Required Documents
To take advantage of Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana, you must have the following documents, you will have to submit a copy of all the documents given below with the application:-
- BPL Card (Only for girl applicants)
- School certificate (for age proof)
- Death certificate of former husband in case of widow
- Judicial order in case of abandonment
Mukhyamantri kanya vivah yojana Benefits
Rs.48,000/- is deposited in the account of the girls for the establishment of the girls’ house and Rs.3,000/- for reimbursement of the marriage ceremony to the civic body Janpad Panchayat which organizes the mass marriage program. 51,000/-thousand There is a provision to give
MP kanya vivah yojana calendar
Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojna Calendar has not been released by the government for 2022
Download Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana Circular PDF, Click Here
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
Currently, no online process has been included for applying in Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana, if you want to apply in this Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana, then you have to register for this scheme offline. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can contact the Executive Committee of Deendayal Antyodaya Mission or you can contact the Chief Executive Officer of Janpad Panchayat.
It will be mandatory to submit the application form 15 days before the marriage program is organized so that the concerned bodies get enough time to verify the application form of the beneficiaries and arrange material for them and get the allotment.
Due to unavoidable reasons, if such beneficiaries who submit the application 1-2 days before the mass marriage program, then the decision to include them in the mass marriage program will be taken by the concerned body itself.
Submit the application in the prescribed application form to Gram Panchayat / Janpad Panchayat in rural area, Municipal Corporation / Municipality / Municipal Council office in urban area along with necessary records. Designated Officer Rural Area :- Chief Executive Officer, Janpad Panchayat Urban Area :- Commissioner, Municipal Corporation Chief Municipal Officer
|Mukhyamantri kanya vivah / Nikah yojana Application Form||Pdf Download|
How to check Mukhyamantri Vivah Protsahan Yojana Beneficiary List
If any one of you wants to check the list of beneficiaries of Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Protsahan Yojana, then he can easily do it now. The government has issued a separate marriage portal for this, through which you can check the list of beneficiaries. You can see the complete information about how to see the list is given below:
- To see the list, first of all the official website mpvivahportal.nic.in go to
- present in the main menu after accessing the website “List of Beneficiaries” Under this choose any one option or follow the process given below
- To check the beneficiary list, first of all go to the link given below http://mpvivahportal.nic.in/Public/Pages/List_Of_Verified_Beneficiaries.aspx
- As soon as you click on the above link you will reach the “List of Verified Beneficiaries in Mukhyamantri Vivah Protsahan Yojana” page as shown in the image below
- Now to see the list, first you have to select the name of the district panchayat, scheme and then the date of application.
- As soon as you have selected the above-mentioned information, after that you have to fill the captcha code * shown in the image and then click on the button “View the list of beneficiaries”
After this, as soon as you click on the button mentioned above, the list of beneficiaries will open in front of you.
MP CM kanya vivah yojana FAQ
How much assistance is provided to the girl child under Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana?
Under the scheme, the state government provides assistance of Rs 51000 and other benefits to the girls of the family at the time of marriage.
What is Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana?
For such families of the state which are poor and whose source of income is very less, for such families, the government has decided to give financial amount for the marriage of their girls so that they can get help and to provide this assistance amount The plan has been implemented.
How to download Mukhyamantri kanya vivah yojana application form
The application form of the scheme can be downloaded by visiting the website given below https://mpvivahportal.nic.in/
What should be the age of the girl to take advantage of this marriage scheme?
Only those girls who are above 18 years of age will get the benefit of this Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana.
Can a person from other state take benefit of this girl marriage scheme?
To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh state.
Reference: Social Justice and Disabled Welfare Department Madhya Pradesh
Follow Us On Social Media