Over the past hours, the price of Bitcoin (BTC) has recorded a staggering growth, surpassing the range from $ 9,200 to $ 9,400 – formed in the last few days of the week. BTC quickly reached the level of $ 9,620 – representing a 2.3% increase. But then the price was pushed back to the boundary.
Bitcoin is preparing for a rally
Analysts think this is a move to increase prices and be relatively sustainable.
Think we got our answer….
– dave the wave (@davthewave) February 3, 2020
Dave the Wave is a famous cryptocurrency trader, he tweeted when Bitcoin price reached $ 9,600, accompanied by a Bitcoin trading chart in a small parabola. This shows that the price of the king coin could reach $ 11,500 by the end of this month, which means the price could increase by 20%.
Other top analysts agree with Dave's view
Not only did Dave think that $ 11,000 or $ 12,000 was the goal of Bitcoin.
Renowned financial analyst Survivalism, who in early January said he expects BTC to rise to $ 9,000 by mid-January – posted the tweet below, showing that BTC has formed a “cup and hand” model. grip ”perfect.
– Financial Survivalism (@Sawcruhteez) January 29, 2020
According to analysts, this particular cup and handle model has a targeted move of around $ 11,675 – 23% higher than the current price – which will mark the first peak on the weekly chart for seven month if Bitcoin reaches that price.
And who could forget Filb Filb, the trader who predicted Bitcoin's $ 3,000 bottom in 2018 followed by the collapse of $ 6,000 in October last year?
Filb expects BTC to trade nearly $ 12,500 at the event of halving block rewards (Halving) by May 2020.
Maybe you are interested:
Join our channel to stay up to date on the most useful news and knowledge at:
According to EthereumWorldNews / Tapchibitcoin
- Learn about the properties of Merge Shapes in PowerPoint – Blog of knowledge sharing
- Post Navigation Code Genesis Child Themes Part 9 – Genesis Framework
- Miễn Phí Bản Quyền Ashampoo Undeleter 1.0.0
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator 5.11APK – Software to scan images into PDF
- How to add Mortgage Calculator to WordPress website