#Source #1: Article Websites
These articles are set on broadcast mode, and the duplicate content can be found at many other places on the net. Search engines like good and motivating content, but your visitors may get bored by reading the same information again and again. Though, it doesn’t mean that you should not use Article Websites. According to me, Article Websites are a cool source of high quality content.
Here is a list of 100+ article websites:
One thing you must remember while hosting these articles is to give proper credit to the original writers. Read the Article Website’s Terms and Conditions carefully and abide by them.
#Source #2: Write Your Own Content
Here are a few tips on how to write your own unique content.
1 – Surf the Forums
2 – Get the Inspiration
3 – Get Content from Your Visitors
#Source #3: Get the Content Written – Paid
Here is a list of a few websites where you can find the people to write content for you.
Keep posting the content on your website. New content on your website keeps your website fresh and tasty – both for visitors and search engines.
#Benefits of Unique Content
– It builds web presence. People bookmark your website, and you get more returning visitors.
– It gets you links easily.
– If the content is posted on Article Websites, you get good links. If you have compiled good article website, your potential link partners look at you with respect. I have never seen an email shouting at me while I run my link partnering campaign, even if I drop them 15 continuous emails with the same content, accidentally making it a spam. I get links from the websites that are the masters of their industry.
– Source of free advertising.
– Search Engines look at you with more respect.
If you are beginner in this game, Article Websites are the best way to start with. Unique content may have more respect, but there is no point in writing content if you don’t know the ins and outs of the industry you are targeting. And for God’s sake, don’t create confusion over internet! It’s better to have duplicate content on your website than give wrong information to your visitors.
#Content With Higher AdSense Payout
#Other Articles of Your Interest
Note: This is not a “Guide to hack the Google AdSense.” I respect Google and all the other search engines. The sole purpose of the article is to benefit the Google Adwords, AdSense, and the advertising community in general. For God’s sake, give credit to the writers and please don’t use copyright protected material anywhere. This might get you in trouble.