Did you know, according to interesting statistics, the total number of YouTube users is 1.3 billion.
What is the actual scenario after YouTube has changed its advertising policy recently?
Do I still make as much money on YouTube as the one who previously made 5-6 years through their YouTube channel?
Making money at YouTube is not a myth. However, earning millions just to create any video on your YouTube channel will not take you anywhere. Especially after the new advertising policy at YouTube, just by posting videos and running ads will definitely not make money.
So in this article we will show you some great tips for making good money at YouTube even after they have changed their policies.
How did Vlogger previously use YouTube to make money?
Until recently, YouTube was a place for many people to earn super-large amounts of money. Video bloggers are creating a channel with them and becoming a millionaire.
However, many things have changed after the new advertising policy. If you are a regular YouTube user, you probably have an idea for this. But, if you are a beginner or plan to start a video website writing career at YouTube, this is for you.
Previously, vlogger had made money through advertising at YouTube. The concept is very simple. You start a YouTube channel, you get viewers and you share your video space with advertisers. As views on your side channel increase, your side earnings also increase through this ad.
Vlogger used to act as a platform where brands meet users on their side. They have indirectly helped this brand to increase customer conversion rates and in return they make some money.
This is a great example of how much money you will make as a YouTuber at 1,000,000 live views from YouTube ad revenue.
Why did YouTube change their advertising policies with them?
The whole thing begins after advertisers are dissatisfied with YouTube content. Last year in 2018, advertiser complaints increased in relation to ads being displayed at low quality videos. Sometimes even racist videos have ads alongside advertisers that create a negative impression among customers.
Therefore, YouTube has protected its money from advertisers. Therefore, it has set a new policy for video creators. Obviously, the channel now needs at least 10,000 views to make money at the ad.
What happened next? Does it help?
The answer is no ”. It did not help. Complaints still come from the advertiser. Low quality videos still get ads embedded in their side videos. Even questionable videos are still earned through advertisers because of their strong viewership. After all this, YouTube has finally brought a new advertising policy to bloggers.
What is the new advertising policy on YouTube?
The new advertising policy on YouTube is more appealing to advertisers than small channels. After the change, you must meet the following criteria as a vlogger:
- subscribers at your YouTube video channel
- Your party channel must have at least 4,000 hours in 12 months.
- Even if you meet the entire standard at, you must clean up in Google refinement. We will talk about Google screening in the following section.
- You need to have a lot of videos at YouTube before getting more subscribers.
- Let's say you're a popular face and you've earned 1,000 subscribers. However, getting 4,000 hours in the past 12 months is a big hurdle.
Start Vlogging with your own YouTube Channel
If you're new to vlogging and are planning to start your own channel at YouTube, here are some important step-by-step guides that you shouldn't miss.
Step by step instructions on how to create a YouTube channel
- Open YouTube in your browser.
2. Log in to YouTube. If you already have a Google account, please login. If not, create a new account.
3. Once you are logged in, go to settings from the left sidebar.
4. After clicking ‘install’ you will be taken to your account page where you will find the option to create a new channel.
5. Click on ‘View all my channels or create new channel options’. You will then be sent to another page where you will see a clickable box to create a new channel.
6. After clicking on the box, you will be taken to a Google page where you will be required to create a brand account to create a new YouTube channel. You are required to enter a brand account name and click on the ‘Create’ button.
7. Next, you will be redirected back to YouTube to the new channel page on your side, where you will have the option to upload channel profile images / logos, customize your side channel and upload videos.
8. By clicking 'Customize channel', you will be taken to a page where you have the ability to add / edit channel icons, add / edit photos and add descriptions to your side channel.
9. There will be a ‘Subscribe’ button at the same page showing how many people subscribe to your channel. Just before the ‘Subscribe’ button, you will see the ‘Settings’ icon. By clicking on it you will see a popup for Channel Settings where you have the ability to change privacy settings and customize the channel side layout.
You also have the ability to control the discussion tab by allowing comments to be automatically displayed by the viewer or after you approve. Do not forget to click the save button before closing the settings page.
See more: How to create a multilingual WordPress website using WPML
Step by step instructions on how to upload videos to YouTube
Once you've created your channel, it's time to upload your videos at YouTube.
- Click on the video upload button at your YouTube channel by clicking on the ‘add video’ icon at the top right of your YouTube page.
2. As soon as you click the ‘Upload video’ option, a new page will open. You can see here a large window in which a large arrow is displayed to select a file to upload or drag and drop a video file from your side system.
3. Here you can also choose privacy for your videos by selecting from the “Public”, “Unlisted”, “Private”, and “Scheduled” groups.
4. When you upload the video, a new box will open where you can add a Description on the Video's side. You can also write Video titles and add Tags to your videos.
5. After you finish uploading, you can click the Public button to share your videos with you at YouTube.
You also have the ability to select advanced translation and settings here.
How to make money through YouTube?
So far, you know that just uploading videos, you don't make money through YouTube. You need 1,000 minimum subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time over a 12-month period to start advertising on your channel.
If you think you have the ability to meet the entire YouTube criteria to receive ads on your channel and if you are able to make a good amount of money just by receiving ads at YouTube, then you need to think. again.
We are watching people make money through YouTube. Many of our friends make quite a bit of money through YouTube. But for beginners, you need a lot of patience and perseverance before you start earning money.
You must know that normal bloggers earn through Google Ads. Although the number of views per page is still smaller for small bloggers, that is better than nothing.
The typical payout for each page view at Google Ads ranges from $ 0.005 to $ 0.15. Let's say you have 10,000 views in the month, so you will earn about $ 50 minimum per month. The YouTube rate is even lower than this.
Glimpses of real earnings at YouTube:
YouTube shares 55% of ad revenue with video creators. Let's say the total revenue at 1000 ad views is $ 10. YouTube lost nearly $ 7.60 at 1,000 ad views. As a result, you only receive $ 4.18 at 1000 ad views on your video. If you calculate per view, you only earn $ 0.0042 per view.
Now, each view counts only when viewers watch ads on your videos for a given time period. If the viewer clicks on the ad before the specified time, page views will not be counted.
Is it difficult to understand? Let us make it easier for you.
Imagine, you published two videos during the week with an average of 1,000 views in both. So with 1000 views, you'll earn even less than $ 20 a month.
In fact, that is unlikely. You cannot make a lot of money with YouTube advertising if you are not an established YouTube brand or creator.
Does that mean there is no chance for you at YouTube? Not like that. There are many ways to make money with YouTube.
7 tips to make money through YouTube videos in 2020
Before reading any more, you have to remove this thought from your mind. Making money with h selling advertising space at YouTube is not the right way to make money. You may have read many websites on how to make money at YouTube through advertising. Believe us, this is definitely not the way in 2020.
So, what are other ways to make money through YouTube?
For the new YouTuber, this is the easiest and fastest way to make money. Affiliate marketing at YouTube works the same way it works for bloggers in Google.
- You create videos at YouTube and then apply to affiliates. Many companies like Amazon search for such bloggers.
- When the branch approves your channel, you have to get people to click through to the branch and choose their service.
- It's hard to get people to click through to the link page, but, you are a video blogger, you definitely have the ability to achieve it.
- In addition to encouragement, we have to say that the commission through the affiliate is higher than the YouTube ad.
- Don't forget, you need at least four or five branches that are able to speak honestly with your target audience. It will definitely solve the common problem because eventually you and the branch all have a common target audience.
- Create videos specifically for users on your side and prove them affiliate services.
- Tell users how and why branch-party service is good for them.
- You can also interview other users from the same branch.
- Always copy the link on your side in the video description on your side. It will help users to click on links easily. You are mentioned at the end of every branch video.
Relying on the embedded ads at your YouTube videos is just a waste of time. Sponsored videos are good alternatives to monetize your YouTube channel.
- It really works like the sponsored post
- You are likely to earn an average of $ 0.10 from each view for sponsored videos.
- If you make a rough calculation, you could potentially earn about $ 25 to $ 75 for 500 views at the video.
- Certainly, to make this much money, you have to talk about sponsors in your video.
- You need to help spread awareness about sponsors among your viewers.
- Did you know you are likely to earn 20 times more through sponsored videos than YouTube ads on your side channel.
Create your own course and product:
For us, this is the best way to make money through our YouTube channel. This is likely the ultimate goal for every blogger. You cannot always rely on YouTube advertising, affiliates and sponsored videos. These are unpredictable. Like, YouTube has changed its advertising policies and many small video bloggers are definitely losing money.
- Self-published video famous at YouTube. You present the product with you and then you share the link from where viewers are likely to buy the product. You earn through selling your products and through advertising at YouTube or its affiliates.
- You also have the ability to provide free training to viewers on your side. For example, you might teach them how to cook or use some technical stuff.
- This is a situation that is beneficial for both video creators and video viewers. As a video blogger at YouTube, you get loyal viewers for a long time. Viewers are also free to learn, but perhaps they have to spend money elsewhere.
- In addition, you have the ability to influence your viewers to take a look at your paid course. Imagine if among the 1000 viewers converting to your $ 250 course, you made $ 0.25 per view. This number is even 59 times higher than the YouTube ads earned at 1000 views.
Sell videos with you at YouTube:
Now, this is a very important part of the whole article. Regardless of whether you have posted thousands of videos at YouTube, there are no viewers, these videos do not exist.
So when you think about YouTube advertising, affiliate marketing, sponsored videos, or selling products with you, you need viewers. On average, people post 300 hours of video at YouTube every minute. About 20% of viewers leave the video after the first 10 seconds.
You must have an idea. It's easy to create videos. Sometimes it is also easy to get viewers. However, it's hard to get these viewers to stay at your side video, like it or subscribe to it. We talked about YouTube advertising rules. Even if you do not receive ads at YouTube, you can not make money from other methods if you do not have viewers.
So your main goal must be selling videos at YouTube.
Content is King:
Whether you are a blogger at Google or create videos at YouTube, if the content on your side is not good, you cannot dream about success at YouTube. The video on your side must have something that attracts viewers.
Ví dụ: có rất nhiều video về cách kiếm tiền thông qua việc viết website tại YouTube. Nếu tôi nói bạn xem chúng, bạn thực sự sẽ xem trong bao lâu? Hãy để tôi nói cho bạn biết những gì bạn hoặc đa phần mọi người làm. Bạn có khả năng lướt kênh YouTube, kiểm tra lượt xem bên mọi video và mở những người có lượt xem tối đa. Bạn cũng có khả năng mở video ngẫu nhiên.
Tuy nhiên, bạn có xem toàn bộ video nếu bạn không thấy video thú vị không? Không, bạn có khả năng chuyển sang video khác và cuối cùng xem video mang lại điều thú vị cho bạn.
Nội dung video bên bạn là chìa khóa để bán video bên bạn tại YouTube. Có vài quy tắc phải làm liên quan đến nội dung.
- Nội dung phải cung cấp thông tin nếu bạn đang bán thông tin.
- Video phải hấp dẫn. Có khả năng 10 video cố gắng bán cho bạn cùng thông tin. Nhưng, người có bài thuyết trình thú vị và dễ chịu nhất luôn giành chiến thắng.
- Nội dung phải rõ ràng và chính xác, đặc biệt là video tự sản xuất. Nếu bạn không đăng bộ phim truyền hình hoặc âm nhạc, thời lượng trung bình bên video bên bạn phải nằm trong khoảng từ 2,30 đến 4 phút.
Luôn cung cấp lời kêu gọi hành động trực tiếp trong video bên bạn:
Bạn phải nói với người xem bên bạn về lời kêu gọi hành động. Ví dụ:
- Bạn phải nói với người xem bên bạn nhấp vào liên kết bạn đã đề cập trong phần mô tả.
- Bạn có khả năng bảo họ thích, đăng ký và chia sẻ video bên bạn.
- Nếu bạn có podcast, bạn có khả năng bảo họ kiểm tra podcast bằng cách nhấp vào liên kết bạn đã cung cấp trong mô tả.
- Sử dụng mô tả video bên bạn đề cập đến toàn bộ liên kết bạn muốn mọi người hành động.
- Nút này rất hữu ích trong dài hạn để kiếm tiền tại YouTube.
Vài lời khuyên khác:
- Luôn nhất quán và luôn nâng cấp video bên bạn. Vài thất bại là cần thiết để cung cấp cho bạn nhiều bài học cho sự thành công. Đừng rời đi sau vài lần thất bại.
- Nâng cấp thiết bị bên bạn và đăng nội dung chất lượng cao.
- Lắng nghe người xem bên bạn. Họ luôn cung cấp cho bạn cái nhìn khách quan. Vì vậy, nghe họ và sau đó làm theo lời khuyên bên họ.
- Làm cho tiêu đề bên bạn hấp dẫn. Những tiêu đề này là địa chỉ YouTube bên bạn. Chúng là sự đảm bảo rằng bạn không bị lẫn lộn trong số rất nhiều video tại YouTube.
- Tạo hình thu nhỏ tốt. Đây có khả năng có khả năng giúp bạn có nhiều nhấp chuột và khách truy cập.
Cuối cùng, chúng tôi đã bao gồm video như ví dụ khác về cách bạn có khả năng kiếm tiền với Youtube và cách bạn có khả năng kiếm tới 10.000 USD mỗi tháng, nếu được thực hiện đúng.
Xem thêm: Tạo Web bán hàng
Phần kết luận:
Kiếm tiền thông qua YouTube là không dễ dàng. Nhưng lần nữa, điều gì là dễ dàng trong thế giới này? Khi bạn thành thạo trong việc tạo video YouTube tuyệt vời, thu nhập tuyệt vời bên bạn sẽ không còn xa nữa. Tuy nhiên, bạn phải hiểu rằng video bên bạn phải có nội dung hấp dẫn và chất lượng cao. Như chúng tôi đã nói trước đó, để kiếm tiền từ YouTube, hãy lắng nghe chuyên gia và đăng bài liên tục.