Online marketing has long passed the days of just a few ads here and there. In fact, digital marketing has become the concept used to promote the brand on your website, in advertising, on social media, in email marketing campaigns, and more. again.
So really shouldn't waste time when it comes to marketing automation.
There are many high quality marketing automation forums out there waiting for you to take advantage of them to grow your business successfully. But as with most things in life, too many choices often lead to deadlock.
And put in that position Never lead you to success .
That is why today we share with you guys The most powerful marketing automation tool Not only easy to use, but also affordable, so you can make decisions quickly and get started right away.
Let's see it!
The best marketing automation tool
ActiveCampaign is one of the most famous marketing automation tools. It's a versatile email marketing software, marketing automation tool and CRM (customer management software) for small businesses. And because it's not as expensive as other automation giants ( like Infusionsoft or Ontraport ), many small businesses, more than ever, can take advantage of its features and grow.
Here's an overview of what you can expect to get with ActiveCampaign:
- Highly personalized email sent to the right people at the right time.
- Automated email campaigns so you can take care of your relationship with potential customers after they leave your site.
- Detailed user behavior data of people who discover your site.
- Lead scores to pinpoint your site visitors and subscribers.
- Divide the automation test capabilities to determine which campaign converts the most.
Perhaps best of all, ActiveCampaign is famous for having a high emailing rate. In fact, this year alone, ActiveCampaign has maintained a solid deposit rate of 93.8%.
The ability to send email can execute or break any campaign you create, whether or not you use email automation tools. Only those emails that interest people, provide valuable information and deals and actually sent to subscribers' inbox only have the opportunity to convert subscribers.
Price: For those who only need email automation software, ActiveCampaign starts at $ 9 / month. If you need a bit more than that and want to use CRM functionality, you will have to spend $ 49 / month.
Drip is one of the marketing automation platforms focused on closing the gap between what consumers want and what e-commerce stores offer. In fact, Drip is a powerful platform that provides you with a way to learn about your customers, personalize their shopping experience, grow your business, and build strong relationships among your customers. Your dear brands and brands.
Two of Drip's most salient features include:
- Multi-channel marketing: It is not enough to send high quality messages to everyone at the right time. You also have to get them to the right channel, which means that from your inbox to social media, you have to promote your brand and convince people to come to you.
- Drip Email: As the name implies, Drip is capable of sending your most potential auto-leading email campaigns over a period of time. Define automation, personalize messages, and let Drip do the rest of the work for you.
Drip integration with all email list builder Popular as LeadPages, OptinMonster and Thrive Leads. Plus, it has built-in guidance, which you can use if you want to keep everything in one place. For example, create active conversion sliders, embedded forms, and even pop-up dialogs.
Price: The plan starts at $ 49 / month for up to 2500 subscribers and $ 122 / month for up to 5000 subscribers.
Gist There is everything a marketer needs to succeed and put it all into a comprehensive marketing automation forum. This reduces the need and cost of putting multiple pieces of software together to promote the brand through many different channels.
With Gist, you can automate the entire customer journey:
- Introduce your business to potential customers and start converting them into customers.
- Attract long-term customers with email campaigns to encourage acquisition.
- Increase the value of every customer by optimizing their purchases and improving the shopping experience.
You can visit Gist's image builder to create a brief workflow that guides people through the sales channel from start to finish and ends with a conversion.
But more than that, you can find out about your customers and tag them so you know what offers to give them when they access or open emails. You can also categorize your target audience to personalize their experience with your brand and turn on automatic timers so that you send the right message to your potential customers at the right time.
You can add chat frames to your website or build automated chat systems with customers. Or provide support through live chat and a knowledge base.
Price: Gist is always free to contact 500. If you see your business grow, paid plans start at $ 33.99 / month.
Sendinblue Go from a digital company, provide an email marketing tool, provide an official marketing automation software that small businesses can benefit. In fact, this marketing automation software allows you to grow and communicate using multiple channels so you reach a wider audience and convert sales higher.
This feature packed software comes with everything you need to run a successful business. But in terms of automation, you can expect the following:
- Email Marketing: Choose from Sendinblue's ready-made templates and email – one way clever. Let the software determine the best email delivery time for your campaign, see the heat map to see where people are clicking and let subscribers earn points so you know who is most involved.
- Targeted SMS: Connect with your subscribers by message. Automatically send personalized messages and track real-time analytics on the ability to send and interact.
- Live chat: Communicate with potential customers, current customers and those who search only in real time with Sendinblue's live chat feature. And what do you require about automation? Sendinblue lets you streamline your workflows so that live chat people start automatically getting sorted into the right place. This optimizes response time and shortens the missed opportunities.
Of course, Sendinblue has more features to help people grow businesses online. For example, it automatically updates your contacts when people register, and you can even check your workflow to find the best-performing contacts. This way, regardless of which automated campaign you send out or which channel you decide to use, your prospects and existing customers will continue to support your brand.
Price: You will not pay a penny to SendinBlue if you send less than 300 emails / day. If you want to send up to 40,000 emails / month, you will have to pay $ 25 / month.
GetResponse is one of the industry leading email marketing tools. Not to mention, now it comes with powerful marketing automation functionality that will allow you to create effective workflows using drag and drop technology.
Some of its best automation features include:
- A complete set of marketing automation templates (For example: welcome, seminar / event, promotion, discount).
- Rate and tag to learn more about your customers and give them what they want.
- You can set conditions to guide people through your sales channels – automatically.
- Aim to abandon the cart to recover lost sales.
You can also segment your audience based on information such as location, registration date, subscriber field data, last texting date, webinar participation and even their presence. in the auto responder cycle. From there, send targeted and personalized messages, including valuable content and deals, and even automatically update subscribers' profiles as they proceed through the workflow. your identification.
But, GetResponse has expanded their functionality in recent years to add lead generation page builder, build channels automatically, distribute ecommerce products, webinars, and more. .
Price: For basic automation features, you can invest in GetResponse for $ 15 / month (Maximum of 1,000 subscribers ). For more advanced auto features, you'll need to upgrade to $ 49 / month.
ConvertKit give site owners an easy way to connect with target audiences and help them enjoy what they do by saving time with automated tasks. Designed with creativity in mind, ConvertKit email marketing software helps you:
- Increase your audience and email list
- Increase revenue by ensuring more conversions
- Understand your audience using tags and segments
- Enhance conversions with automated email at all stages of your customer journey
- Connect with third-party tools to help you manage and build your business
With ConvertKit, you can expect industry leading supply. In other words, you can believe that your subscribers are seeing your campaigns – anytime . And since the subject surrounding ConvertKit's email marketing software is simplicity, you can easily create:
- Strong, automatic sales channel
- Simple automation rules
- Customer paths are customizable based on user actions
- Content that people do not even know they will like
- The target content that your potential customers will like
- Segment based on location in customer journeys
ConvertKit also provides a great way to help your subscribers get access to your latest blog posts whenever a new post is published. All you have to do is set up an auto-activated email campaign when new content is released.
Additionally, you can choose the best date and time to send emails, target specific groups of subscribers, and let ConvertKit make conjectures about successful email marketing automation.
Price: package start at $ 29 / month for up to 1,000 subscribers and unlimited email.
Wishpond more like an all-in-one marketing solution than some of the other marketing automation tools we know so far on this list.
Not only does it come with advanced automation, it also gives website owners the ability to create search pages, capture leads with forms and pop-ups, and even run web pages. contests and advertising on social media.
That said, let's take a quick look at the marketing automation features that come with Wishpond:
- Identify potential customers and send them to your sales team
- Decide which emails to send to whom and when to maximize, clickthrough rates and conversion rates
- Integrate with other applications and automate interactions between Wishpond and them to synchronize data and streamline business management
- Connect with popular email service providers like ActiveCampaign and AWeber
- Create small campaigns to take care of potential customers and increase sales opportunities
- Let Wishpond score users based on their actions
One of the most unique things about Wishpond is its ability to track user behavior on your site individually and anonymously.
When site visitors fill out a form on your website, you will automatically start tracking their interactions on your site and send that data to their profile. This information is then used to turn ordinary website visitors into standard leads and ultimately loyal customers.
Price: for those who have 1,000 leads or less, Wishpond will cost $ 49 / month.
Which marketing automation tool is right for you?
So now that you know a little about some of the best marketing automation tools on the market, let's take a brief summary so you can make decisions based on this data for your business. :
- ActiveCampaign – Good for those who need a reliable email marketing software, CRM tool, live chat, on-premises messaging and automation to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Drip – Light marketing automation designed for e-commerce websites. Automate images, track on the spot, build email visualization, advanced analytics and more.
- Gist – If you are looking for an all-in-one platform that can handle email, automation, live chat, create information base, on-site tracking and auto chat system – Gist is a great option
- Sendinblue If you're looking for a marketing automation tool that integrates email and messaging campaigns – Sendinblue is a great option. You will also have live chat, landing pages and opt-in forms among its features. You can send both transactional and marketing emails.
- GetResponse – The only platform on this list includes specialized sales channel building tools. While GetResponse is best known for email marketing, it has powerful automation, landing page builders, e-commerce functions, webinars, and more.
- ConvertKit – This is the simplest email marketing automation platform on the list. It is designed primarily for bloggers who need an easy way to send encouraging gifts. Features include email automation, landing pages and opt-in forms. However, simplicity always comes with limitations.
- Wishpond – A strong leadership generation platform in its own right. If you want to combine your email marketing automation with social media competitions, leads search sites and opt-in forms – try Wishpond. However, it does not have an intuitive automation builder.
And you will draw – our favorite marketing automation tool on the market right now.
The right solution for you depends on your exact needs. I recommend writing down a list of the main features you need in an automation platform (e.g. email, sms, landing page builder, chat bot, etc.)
Then work backwards to find the automated tool that fits what you need.
The free trial (or free plan) is the best part you can use to experience this forum.
CEO – Founder of Compa Marketing. Specialist with over 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing, SEO / SEM in Vietnam and the world.