In this article, we will discuss five Yoast SEO alternatives that will help you improve your WordPress SEO site. We will look at their best features and compare prices to help you understand what each SEO plugin has to offer.
Here are 5 great alternatives:
1.All in One SEO Pack
All in One SEO Pack was first developed in 2007, compared to Yoast SEO three years ago. It has been downloaded more than 50 million times. The ideal of this plugin for beginners and developers is that the SEO All in One package works immediately and you can adjust its settings to fit the specific needs of your site.
Why is the All in One SEO Package a good alternative to Yoast SEO?
All in One SEO packages provide a very similar experience to Yoast SEO, with a range of features that will boost your SEO site such as:
- Supports XML sitemaps and XML images
- Automatically generate meta tags
- Optimize titles for search engines
- Automatic notification for search engines to update the site
- Support Google's accelerated mobile sites (AMP)
- SEO support for custom post types
- Advanced standard URL
There is also the Pro Version of this plugin, which has features including video SEO, advanced WooC Commerce support, and SEO for custom categories, tags and categories.
2. SEO squirrly
Squirrly SEO is an effective WordPress plugin that helps you improve SEO for your pages, posts, as well as WooC Commerce products, etc. With a variety of assistant and audit tools, Squirrly SEO will show you how to optimize their pages for search engines. An impressive knowledge base and support forums are also available to everyone, making sure you make the most out of this SEO plugin.
Why is SEO Squirrly a good alternative to Yoast SEO?
Compared to Yoast, Squirrly SEO has a much more beginner-friendly experience, with some features that are completely new to SEO. So, find out some of the features Squirrly SEO offers:
- Keyword research assistant – Choose from several Squirrly proposed keywords.
- Live SEO Assistant – Real-time help to ensure your content is optimized for search engines.
- SEO for media – Twitter Tags, Facebook Open Graphs, Pinterest Rich Pins, etc.
- Auditor – A complete analysis of your site's SEO performance.
- Metadata – Customize the title and meta description, as well as preview the snippet.
- XML sitemap
- Performance Analysis – Track your content SEO performance through Google Rank Checker.
Squirrly also offers two premium packages, featuring even more advanced features including on-demand SEO audit, blogging assistant tools and advanced analytics.
See more : How to create a multilingual WordPress website
Another WordPress plugin on this Yoast SEO replacement list is SEOPress. This SEO plugin incorporates features to optimize your page. Therefore, it will increase your content ranking in search engines.
Plugin users will receive post and page analysis, improvement suggestions, intuitive interface and enhanced experience, and more.
Why is SEOPress a good solution for Yoast SEO?
SEOPress is a powerful SEO plugin, with many types of features. Here are just some of what SEOPress has to offer:
- Metadata Management – Control the title, description and meta robots for every page and post.
- Google Knowledge Graph – Configure your schema.
- Social metadata – Open charts for Facebook and Twitter tags.
- XML sitemap
- HTML sitemap
- Google Analytics – Track your page visitors, create custom sizes, remarketing, and more.
- Import previous metadata – Import metadata from Yoast SEO or All-in-one SEO package.
For additional features, you also upgrade to SEOPress Pro. Features include Google XML video sitemaps and breadcrumbs, as well as SEO WooC Commerce, etc.
4. SEO Framework
SEO Framework is a free, reliable and strictly optimized WordPress SEO plugin. With integrated AI, this solution automatically optimizes pages and posts for search engines, users can configure themselves by hundreds of SEO settings available.
Why is SEO Framework a good alternative to Yoast SEO?
The SEO framework has quickly gained popularity in the WordPress community, thus making it a viable Yoast SEO alternative. Let's find out why by looking at some of its best features:
- Breadcrumbs for Google Search
- XML sitemap
- URL canonical rule
- Metadata management
- Social metadata – Facebook Open Graph and Twitter tags
Color coded guidelines – Follow the detailed instructions generated by the SEO Framework to optimize your site.
Some extensions are also available if your website needs advanced functionality. Some of these will be activated for free on your WordPress site, while others need to be purchased through one of the premium packages available from the SEO Framework.
Extensions include local SEO and structured data for articles, as well as SEO monitoring, etc.
SEOPressor is one of the best SEO alternatives
SEOPressor (not to be confused with SEOPress) is a powerful high-end SEO solution. It has a user-friendly interface and a host of customization and optimization features, which is why it offers more than 23 million WordPress sites worldwide.
SEOPressor also collects in-depth information about your site SEO Health, helping you understand exactly how your site works in search engines and what you need to do better.
See more : Create a free Website
Why is SEOPressor a good choice for Yoast SEO?
SEOPressor has some impressive features that go beyond those offered by Yoast SEO:
- On-page SEO analysis – Get lots of keyword analysis, as well as instant feedback and optimal suggestions for improving your content, including help to prevent unnatural over-optimization.
- Semantic generator – A non-coding solution for semantic markup supporting Schema.org, local SEO, Facebook Knowledge Graph, Twitter Tags, etc.
- XML sitemap generator
- Canonical URL
- Smart Link Manager – Fix, create and manage internal links.
- Check and manage the score on the website- See the optimal level of each post for the search engines.
- SEO Trends – Track how your website works over time.